Quantcast

OMG, I just went for a 25 mile R@&D ride...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
when there is still 100 inches of snow in those mountains, and wifey insists on going for a ride instead of working on the remodel....well, YES
The best part is that there are more paths off of the real roads here than anywhere in the country (per capita) so there is none of that traffic bullshyte.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sort of. There are a few loops to tack on 10,20, or more miles. But the beauty of where we live is that the county is 97% federal land. So few roads. Which means few people. Which means few cars. There are something like 100 miles of bike paths with good flow (rarely interrupted by roads, and almost no other users), so it's not all bad. There is a monster pass (Teton Pass) for you to get your climbing jollies on, but very little rolling terrain. I generally only road ride in spring and fall, (when trails are unrideable) so it doesn't bother me much. But the park is Fvcking outstanding, out and back or not.
Our topography is basically fairly flat, or too steep for roads.

Last edited:

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
ah didnt know of the bike paths, I was trying to think of how you could loop something together as there are only so many ways in to Jackson.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sweet. Sometimes I have to deal with these views on my local rides...asset (1).jpgasset.jpg

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I never argue with my wife when she suggests we go and ride our bikes, no matter the bike she says we should go ride.

Happy wife = Happy life.