Quantcast

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm rich!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
LOOK AT THIS! I'm freakin' rich!

Now, if I could only come up with $6.4 million as a down payment... Any of you monkeys want to chip in? I'll double any money you put down. That's a better deal than the stock market.

Please don't tell anyone I posted this. It's not only secret, it's Top Secret.

Funny that a lawyer handling a 32 million dollar account can only afford a Yahoo address...

Dear xxxxxx,

I will like to solicit your help in a business proposition, which is by nature very confidential and a Top Secret.I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried and apprehensive but I am assuring you not to worry, as all will be well at the end of this endeavour.

I am Mr. Daniel Jones,Client Service Manager of Capital Trust Bank,Lagos Nigeria My partners and I have decided to seek your help in transfer of some amount of money requiring maximum confidence from my bank.A foreigner,Late Dr.Edward Romano who was an oil merchant and contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria until his death onboard the ill fated Benin Airways bus {A310300} he was among the 111 people that died in the bus on the 26th of December 2003 was our customer at the Capital Trust Bank and had a balance of US$32 million which the bank now expects his next of kin to claim as the beneficiary from the London branch of my bank which is where he has channeled all the funds to.

So far, valuable efforts has been made to get to his people but to no avail, as he had no known relatives more because he left his next of kin column in his account opening forms blank and he has no known relatives.Due to this development our management and the board of directors are making arrangements for the funds to be declared unclaimed ,returned to Nigeria being the point of origin and subsequently paid into the federal government purse.Usually,funds of this nature end up in the greedy pockets of some politicians due to our corrupt society.

To avert this negative development my colleagues and I have decided to look for a reputable person to act as the next of kin to late Dr.Romano so that the funds could be processed and released into his account,which is where you come in.We shall make arrangement with a qualified and reliable attorney that will represent you in liaising with my bank for inconveniency of you coming to my country.All legal documents to aid your claim for this fund and to prove your relationship with the deceased will be provided by us.Your help will be appreciated with 20% of the total sum (US$6,400,000). Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this letter if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.Thank you very much for your time.

I wait anxiously for your response.

You can chech this website for the plane carsh
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Yours faithfully,
Daniel Jones

From The Desk Of Daniel Jones
Client Service Manager Capital Trust Bank,Lagos Nigeria Desk.
Tel:234-80-33232630
Web Fax:+1-775-383-2732

All correspondence should be through my preferred email address below.
Alternative Email:danjony65@yahoo.co.uk

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Dude - you are soooooo lucky! Why can't good stuff like that ever happen to me.

Whatcha going to do with the money?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
But he said that this was "very confidential and a Top Secret." I don't think you should be sharing this important information with us ... even if we are your fellow monkeys.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Knuckleslammer said:
I set up my email so that anything in the body of the message that contains the word Nigeria replies with a document. Should I post the contents of said document?
Yes.

Yes you should.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dear xxxxxx,

I will like to solicit your help in a business proposition, which is by nature very confidential and a Top Secret(great! Can’t spell but yet controls millions).I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one worried and apprehensive but I am assuring you (I feel so much better) not to worry, as all will be well at the end of this endeavour.

I am Mr. Daniel Jones,Client Service Manager of Capital Trust Bank,Lagos Nigeria. My partners and I have decided to seek your help ('Lil ole me?)in transfer of some amount of money requiring maximum confidence from my bank(OK, certainly a bad command of the English language. What was the name of that collage?).A foreigner(no sh!t),Late Dr.Edward Romano who was an oil merchant and contractor (Which is it?)with the Federal Government of Nigeria until his death onboard the ill fated Benin Airways bus {A310300} he was among the 111 people that died in the bus on the 26th of December 2003 was our customer at the Capital Trust Bank and had a balance of US$32 million Where did this banker learn to write? Shouldn’t it read: $15,000,000.00 US? like he did later in the document?) which the bank now expects his next of kin to claim as the beneficiary from the London branch of my bank which is where he has channeled all the funds to.

So far, valuable (???)efforts has been made to get to his people but to no avail, as he had no known relatives (Didn't they say he had relatives? “His next of kin”?)more because he left his next of kin column in his account opening forms blank and he has no known relatives.Due to this development our management and the board of directors are making arrangements for the funds to be declared unclaimed ,returned to Nigeria being the point of origin and subsequently paid into the federal government purse.Usually,funds of this nature end up in the greedy pockets of some politicians due to our corrupt society. (That’s just absolutely fvcking hysterical!)

To avert this negative development my colleagues and I have decided to look for a reputable person (oh, we’ve met? I’m reptable? Says who?)
to act as the next of kin to late Dr.Romano so that the funds could be processed and released into his account,which is where you come in.We shall make arrangement with a qualified and reliable attorney that will represent you in liaising with my bank for inconveniency of you coming to my country(Awesome Just what I want to do, go to such a beautiful place, war ravaged and crooked politicians and bank problems!! Woo hoo, can’t wait!!! Book be a flight!).All legal documents to aid your claim for this fund and to prove your relationship with the deceased will be provided by us.Your help will be appreciated with 20% of the total sum (US$6,400,000). Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence (oh, yeah sorry…ssshhhhh…)and disregard this letter if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.Thank you very much for your time.

I wait anxiously for your response.

You can chech
this website for the plane carsh(how special!)

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Yours faithfully,
Daniel Jones

From The Desk Of Daniel Jones
Client Service Manager Capital Trust Bank, Lagos Nigeria Desk. (No Such bank)
Tel:234-80-33232630
Web Fax:+1-775-383-2732

All correspondence should be through my preferred(of course, his "preferred)email address below.
Alternative Email:danjony65@yahoo.co.uk

Great! Where do I sign?

:nuts:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Knuckleslammer said:
I set up my email so that anything in the body of the message that contains the word Nigeria replies with a document. Should I post the contents of said document?
yes, yes you should. You should also give us the tips of how to set that up as well.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Someone who used to work in my office actually sold her car to someone in the Middle East through an email. She was having trouble selling it and found this guy online. She actually wired him $3,000 to cover "travel expenses and fees" so he could fly over and pick up the car. Funny thing though. He never showed. :rolleyes:

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
bluebug32 said:
Someone who used to work in my office actually sold her car to someone in the Middle East through an email. She was having trouble selling it and found this guy online. She actually wired him $3,000 to cover "travel expenses and fees" so he could fly over and pick up the car. Funny thing though. He never showed. :rolleyes:
Osama strikes again!

I'm shocked that they're asking for so much - $6.4 million?