Quantcast

OMG! The pixie fairy guy was on Conan!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ya know the (in)famous internet guy who dresses up in fairy clothes?! He claims he's straight. He's 50 yo and he dresses like this *all* the friggin' time.

:eek:

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
damn that guy's fifty? from what I remember from the pics he looked younger...but then again, my memory aint what it used to be..what the hell was I talking about again...

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
LordOpie said:
Ya know the (in)famous internet guy who dresses up in fairy clothes?! He claims he's straight. He's 50 yo and he dresses like this *all* the friggin' time.

:eek:
I don't watch T.V. but I would have made an exception for that!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
I don't watch T.V. but I would have made an exception for that!
Conan repeats on Comedy Central before the Daily Show. Are you telling me you don't even watch the Daily Show? Arguably the best show ever? :D

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
SkaredShtles said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Nope. I have digital cable internet service, but no cable T.V. :D

-S.S.-

If you have cable internet, you have basic cable TV. There is no way for them to seperate the signal.

This is coming from my 3 years as a Sr. Technician for @Home & ATT Broadband.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tenchiro said:
If you have cable internet, you have basic cable TV. There is no way for them to seperate the signal.

This is coming from my 3 years as a Sr. Technician for @Home & ATT Broadband.
:thumb:
I guess I'll have to claim complete laziness now for my lack of cable........ :D

-S.S.-

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tenchiro said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a loooong time. Props to pixie dude for having the nads to actually go out in public like that though I wonder how often he gets beaten up. Then again maybe he slays all his foes by making them die laughing.

He should make friends with the internet guy that is like 60 and runs around dressed like a little girl.

Ciaran...