Quantcast

On Dirt Demo video on Pinkbike.com

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Goddammit I wish I was there...I should be there...people have been calling and asking why I'm not there...stupid work....arggghhhhhh!

:mumble: :mumble:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
OGRipper said:
Goddammit I wish I was there...I should be there...people have been calling and asking why I'm not there...stupid work....arggghhhhhh!

:mumble: :mumble:
I feel your pain brother....Radek called me this morning just to tease me :nope: :nuts:

oh well...what can you do? Got to pay the bills (and bike/bike parts) ;)

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
^^^Yeah I got four different calls yesterday from people hanging out during and after riding all day at dirt demo. Chilling in the AC, drinking a few cold ones, those bastards. I probably started it by sending a pic of me on the lift at Northstar on Sunday... :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
now THAT is an Interbike report! I'll be checking PB for more of these detailed video interviews. You can only get some much from still pics and written descriptions.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
That Yeti video was the single biggest piece of marketing propaganda and BS that I've ever heard. It's good to see how the car on the 303 is so well protected, but jeez, a little over the top with the cheese there. I have an AS-X, and it's a good bike, but dang, now I'm almost embarassed to ride it with how the company presents it.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
great report.

keep it coming.

lots of design work on that rail system,...........

all heading the wrong direction.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
bikenweed said:
That Yeti video was the single biggest piece of marketing propaganda and BS that I've ever heard. It's good to see how the car on the 303 is so well protected, but jeez, a little over the top with the cheese there. I have an AS-X, and it's a good bike, but dang, now I'm almost embarassed to ride it with how the company presents it.
wow
hater!

It was interesting, but hardly showed any riding or action. I kept hoping they'd jump to... Now lets see it on the demo course.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
OGRipper said:
Care to elaborate?
do a search.

we have all expressed our opinions on the 303.

rails are not needed when pivots bearing work fine.

they found a solution to something that works fine.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Gotcha Alex - from your post it sounded more like you had issues with how they were developing the rail system, not that you had issues with the idea itself.

renegade999

Monkey
Jan 6, 2005
the rail failed. Houseman's bike blew up, and everyone knows it. All the bungee jumpers are afraid of the truth.