Quantcast

On Tap!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Tap list for a Philly Beer Week event I'm representing Tröegs at tomorrow night:

Stone will be pouring- Saison du Buff (Dogfish, Stone, Victory Collaboration), Stone Smoked Porter with Vanilla Bean, Stone IPA

Ommegang will be pouring- Tripel Perfection, BPA (Belgian Pale Ale), and Hennepin

Russian River will be pouring- Bling Pig IPA, Damnation and Pliney the Elder

Avery will be pouring- Hog Heaven, Mephistopheles, White Rascal and Fifteen

Troegs will be pouring- Hopback Amber, Troegenator Double Bock and a firkin of an Oaked Aged IPA whose name is still pending

Great Divide will be pouring- Claymore Scotch Ale and Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti

Sierra Nevada will be pouring- Pale Ale, Summerfest, Charlie, Fred and Ken's Ale (from the 30th Anniversary series) and Kellerweis

Great Lakes will be pouring- Dortmunder Gold, Moon Dog ESB, and Lake Erie Monster

Victory will be pouring- Prima Pils, firkin of Storm King and the brand new Summer Love

:drool:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
MMmmmm.... BEER and Cheesesteaks

Stone
Russian River
Sierra

Sounds like a bunch of west coast brews are going to be represented. How come not many of the east coast beers are being poured?

I know that the Saison du Buff is also a DFH brew (from DE)... Still though...

Last edited:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
MMmmmm.... BEER and Cheesesteaks

Stone
Russian River
Sierra

Sounds like a bunch of west coast brews are going to be represented. How come not many of the east coast beers are being poured?

I know that the Saison du Buff is also a DFH brew (from DE)... Still though...
The breweries represented are 9 of the top 10 breweries on Beer Advocate's 2009 Top 25 Breweries of All Time list. The tenth one doesn't distribute to PA.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Mephistopheles on tap sounds like pretty much the best thing ever.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
you need to tell me this stuff sooner. Philly is a ~2hr drive for me. What's the rest of the week look like?
http://www.phillybeerweek.org/
Nice event last night. Could have been better, most were there to watch the game, not for the beer. Really cool bar. They've only been open for 5 weeks, but with a state of the art, 72 tap system, definitely poised to be one of the top beer bars in the area.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
http://www.phillybeerweek.org/
Nice event last night. Could have been better, most were there to watch the game, not for the beer. Really cool bar. They've only been open for 5 weeks, but with a state of the art, 72 tap system, definitely poised to be one of the top beer bars in the area.

I've been to some of the places listed... went to Benellux the other weekend. Incredible. Not a huge selection, but everything is high end.

Went to another one afterwards, I think it was Abbaye? Owned by the same company. Slightly different selection.