Quantcast

On this day after the election I am sick to my stomach.....

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I hit a deer in my beloved car yesterday, and it did not do enough damage to cover my deductible, but it did enough damage to cut into my bike/xmas spending cash.

I may cry a little inside.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
First world problems. Cut that thing up, make jerky and send it to some starving kids in Africa who have real problems.

edit: Sorry, I'm a bit snarky today. I blame it on the election.

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I was 1/4 mile or less from the entrance to my neighborhood, so I just drove home. Got in my pickup truck to go back and get said deer to make some dinner out of. Said deer ran off to die somewhere else. Bastard deer....actually it might be a bitch deer, i didn't catch a very good glimpse to see if said deer had antlers or not.

Life obviously goes on, I just wanted to cry a little on the outside.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
First world problems. Cut that thing up, make jerky and send it to some starving kids in Africa who have real problems.

edit: Sorry, I'm a bit snarky today. I blame it on the election.
no need to be sorry, it truly is not "that" big of a deal, just a slight kick in the nuts.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Go on a deer hunt using your car as the weapon, you will then have enough damage to cover your deductible and enough meat to feed 1,000,000 starving kids in Africa.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I saw a huge doe that someone hit near my house last night. Actually I almost re-hit it cause it was right in the middle of the road. I thought about going back for it but it looked to torn up to get any useable meat from.