Quantcast

On why large corporations should not exist

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
makes you wonder what most of those folks were actually doing
everybody knows that though: boosting nazi content like ben shapiro and Qanon :D

silicon valley used to be computer companies designing and making computers for computing. Now it's a bunch of eric trumps with ideas™ and an entire investment landscape falling all over themselves to strike gold.

I'll enjoy watching it all burn.

again

That reminds me, I need go pick up some things from pets.com today....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fucking Nike.

JORDAN-MELO-M12-DR5415_103_E_PREM-e1678801928198.jpg

Let's release one of the most iconic skate shoes in history, price it at $220 and make it unobtanium. That shoe will never touch grip tape and it's a fucking shame.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not surprised.

Ceo going to head a boys/girls group.

Ex-cops

Whole fucking pile of shitty people.
CEO denied responsibility and later resigned from his $18m salary and somehow still received $54m severance...Or something like that. I'd like that kind of deal when I quit my job...

Then it was either the CEO or another C-Suite who deleted all their communications after the FBI lawsuit had begun and somehow isn't held in contempt, whereas you or I would be...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:disgust:

In 2022, Owen took home nearly $5 million in compensation, which includes a $1.1 million salary plus various stock options and bonus pay, according to the company’s proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

The median employee income at MillerKnoll, the company behind sleek office furniture brands such as Herman Miller and Design Within Reach, was $44,810.
Emphasis mine.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tesla watches you masterbate.

You know I've been thinking about this....

I do own goggles and a fullface....