Quantcast

On why large corporations should not exist

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

"We need to see unemployment rise," he argued. "Unemployment has to jump 40 to 50 percent, in my view. We need to see some pain in the economy. We need to remind people that they work for the employer, not the other way around... There's been a systemic change where the employees feel that the employer is extremely lucky to have them, as opposed to the other way around."
There's a lot of fucked up creatures living in Oz that can cause someone to die in agonizing ways, and this asshole should experience all of them

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

There's a lot of fucked up creatures living in Oz that can cause someone to die in agonizing ways, and this asshole should experience all of them
"They have been paid a lot to not do too much in the last few years, and we need to see that change."

I agree.

Just not with the group of people he is referring to.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That is a solid 6 head.
He's definitely only 4ft 5" without it.

I think the birth canal squeezed it, robbing it of oxygen on the way out

elongating it, catching it for hours as the brain starved for air, infusing douche over the course of half a day, providing a lifetime of douche emitting stupidity that would forever be spouted from it

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hedge funds should also not exist.

Even if food companies wanted to produce healthier food they are stymied, he says.

“CEOs at Unilever, Pepsi, and Danone have all tried quite hard to make their portfolios healthier, and all of them have been sacked.

“Danone’s was sacked by activist investors, by hedge funds, because the share price fell. An analyst at Blackrock said to me these companies are not in charge of their business model.”

The big finance houses call the tunes, he says.

“The asset managers, the pension funds - Vanguard, BlackRock, Jupiter, these are the companies who demand money and this is kind of necessary.

"I mean, my pension is partly at Blackrock so, in a way I am part of the problem.”

The only solution is regulation, he says. But government advisory bodies around the world are stuffed with industry players.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hedge funds should also not exist.
They've only destroyed hospitals, bike companies, real estate, grocery stores, food suppliers and clothing suppliers, what's the problem?

"Have respect for the dead" or just go full creepy..... what do you think business will choose?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
What could go wrong?
Private Equity bought it? Golden times ahead, my good man... golden times.

:homer:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
It would have in no way harmed Uber eats to pass on the contact details, but instead they chose to be utter shitcunts about it as their default.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
he believes that employees at other companies currently working in the office “are likely going because they feel pressured to (either by their boss or their peers), not because it’s actually their preferred place to be.”
No fucking shit.

The number of articles that continue to quote some rando CEO and his/her astonishment that people don't want to piss away their entire lives at the office making someone else money make me want to go full Tyler Durden. That society continues to look upon these clowns as the "smartest people in the room" when they are so clearly completely disconnected from reality is mind boggling.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
No fucking shit.

The number of articles that continue to quote some rando CEO and his/her astonishment that people don't want to piss away their entire lives at the office making someone else money make me want to go full Tyler Durden. That society continues to look upon these clowns as the "smartest people in the room" when they are so clearly completely disconnected from reality is mind boggling.
why you hate job cReAtOrZ bro?