Quantcast

one day in mass...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oh wayse- Friday? You may have just given me a reason not to sell the dh bike. It's harder for me to take a day off from home than it is to take a day off from work...playing hookie and shralping all day is easier than running out on the wife for the full day....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
was gonna derail @mykel's thread but decided to be nice and make my own.

driving up to maine at the end of june. will probably have time to ride somewhere in MA on friday the 24th. anyone wanna take a day and hit thunder? or do a fun pedal somewhere else chunky and fun in the area that day? @Sandwich? @StiHacka? @CrabJoe StretchPants? @Adventurous? @schwaaa31? @TrumbullHucker? @w00dy?
anyone else?

Thanks for the tag m8... but this year has been shit for the ruxxer. Got a brand new clash, then broke my pinky finger and ring finger in the beginning of march ( they just healed ) then last week I got in a fucking boat accident and broke my wrist. The shithead collided into my brothers boat while we had our nav lights on, 30 ft away from shore, anchored.
Going to Whistler July 16th for a week with the dudes, I swear this shit better be healed

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am HIGHLY tentative right now. I also have COVID. I'll either be fine by then or 100% not ready to go. I also may not be able to take off work if I'm out of work for like 6 days leading up to it. We will see, my apologies on the timing of my plague.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Not sure about the 24th but I'm going up Monday the 20th if any other local-ish Monkeys are about.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I’ll be there tomorrow if any stragglers are still in the area.
i wish! i especially liked the "secret" not trails above thunder cliffs...schist, winetree, and back of shack were also super fun. so was cliff claven until i wrecked! :D

also, apparently i'm bad luck to ride with as poor inclag also had 4 flats and his buddy brew had one....BEWARE!

Last edited: