Quantcast

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Taking kiddo to Six Flags in Vallejo to try and bolster her spirits as the "vacation" has been a lot of sitting around while adults adult...
Well congrats on house we bought ours not long ago..
As far as six flags , it's a blast but don't take shit from the bangers out of LA...They like to cut in line, obnoxious and push. They try and tell you some bullshit they are looking for a friend..

Myself and a marine put a physical damper on a few assholes there years back...got tired of the shit...but it is fun and it may have been just that group...either way have kids ride till they puke and make it epic...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Has anyone watched 3 Body Problem on netflix? I'm hooked..
yes, watched w/wife. was good. just started some series about people coming back from the future and inhabiting dead people's bodies to save the future.

took wife to pt. went in to work. going to costco to get supplies for long weekend at the beach. hrmf. probably go for walk w/wife later.

kiddo got into the private school he applied to, so have to decide between public school i.b. program his transfer to was accepted for and the private school. hmmmm....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ahhhh….home.
But now wifey is having me drive my kiddo to Greybull, WY (I shit you not) to chaperone them to a prom or something.
I have some….concerns.
And it will be eight hours of driving, likely in the snow. And a night in a shitty motel (all there is).

1712175013710.jpeg

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Taxes done and filed.
Once again I did them myself rather than pay a professional.

:imstupid:
I let the wife do ours even though every year she says she going to make me do them next year. But she's a control freak, that will never happen.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
K1 has now posted the news piece on their Instagram. The "Wait. This girl, Jr driver is sessioning with the Teen League winner. And that looks like her outdoor kart footage. And let me see where she places in league... Huh. She's 4th in teen now. Fuck." Mindfuck has now posted somewhere that other K1 nationals folk might come across it. Maybe she can walk in with a bit of flex.

**Since I wrote this an hour ago, it's already been @ with one of the Jr kids.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
K1 has now posted the news piece on their Instagram. The "Wait. This girl, Jr driver is sessioning with the Teen League winner. And that looks like her outdoor kart footage. And let me see where she places in league... Huh. She's 4th in teen now. Fuck." Mindfuck has now posted somewhere that other K1 nationals folk might come across it. Maybe she can walk in with a bit of flex.

Looks like English... but I don't understand any of it.

:homer:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Hustle up some sponsor dollars

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Did brown Santa leave my package there too? Tracking says "met customer".

At the time they supposedly met me I was on a phone call and a teams meeting dealing with a work emergency...

edit: Tracked down to wife having grabbed it from UPS as she was driving out the driveway.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yesterday Me - Our partner has requested Project X as a priority so I’ll start working on that.

Yesterday Boss - Okay.

Morning Boss - Our partner wants us to do Project X as a priority so you should do that as a priority.

Morning Me - Project X is in process.

Afternoon Boss - Project Y is a priority so you need to do that right away.

Afternoon Me - *laughs in mitosis*

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yesterday Me - Our partner has requested Project X as a priority so I’ll start working on that.

Yesterday Boss - Okay.

Morning Boss - Our partner wants us to do Project X as a priority so you should do that as a priority.

Morning Me - Project X is in process.

Afternoon Boss - Project Y is a priority so you need to do that right away.

Afternoon Me - *laughs in mitosis*

We spent two whole days last week doing "PI planning" for the next quarter. This week half the team is being loaned out to another area for a month making all that planning pointless. Would be funny if this didn't happen every quarter.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
next.level fuck this shit meter...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
next.level fuck this shit meter...

So close...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Went back to the Bong Shed™ to finish up something I'm working on with a morning deadline, had an email from our CEO that one of my coworkers passed away on Monday after a long and difficult battle with breast cancer. She was the product manager on one of the teams that I work closely with, rarely a day went by that I wasn't in a meeting with her, talking with her over Teams, etc. We weren't close as people, but we worked together every day.

I don't even think she was 30.