Quantcast

One Ghost

One-Ghost

Chimp
Sep 10, 2006
Portland, Oregon
$375 extra for a bike made in the USA, absolutely. That is a great price for a frameset.
Look at the insane price for a new Demo, $2500 and now there has been a 5% increase in prices for Specialized across the board. So if you are still waiting on delivery of a frame expect it to be 5% more.
that is where we are hoping to bring the DH bikes in at about $2500 frame/rear shock/rear axle and standard color option with most likely a $100 up charge for a custom powder coat finish. Lead times should be pretty good for us by the time we are able to get this rolling also with no additional fee.
granted this is a 3-year down the road plan as we will need to sell out of our current models to gain the capital back to put into everything here so hopefully we won't see to large of a materials increase by then. we have already seen a 4% increase in one year in Taiwan.

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
we are working on new web sites now for all 3 brands: One Ghost Industries, Candy Component Group and St0p Cycles. they should all be up mid March or sooner and they are no longer made on a mac but by a real web guy, not just me! I called in some old favors
Good to hear, I was about to shoot you an email to offer some assistance. Excited to see a new site.

One-Ghost

Chimp
Sep 10, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Good to hear, I was about to shoot you an email to offer some assistance. Excited to see a new site.
Thanks for the offer. I'll let individuals know if we need help. the guy that is webmaster for Suzuki Motorcycles (both internet and their internal database stuff) is doing our sites. he is an old friend (about 18 years or something) and he pretty much kicks ass. He just hasn't had the time until this year to put them together for us.

One-Ghost

Chimp
Sep 10, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Bikes look great and I enjoy you being on this forum to answer all of the questions, but please, please fix that website and take off the, "made with a mac" logo on the bottom. You can still make a good looking site with Iweb.

same thought from me, an American made frame at that price is amazing. My personal vote goes for the American made option, either way i'm considering contacting you guys for my 2011 ride
I am very excited to hear more on the DH rig, and am in the market for a DH rig this season!
The new Musashi (model year 2012) will be in hand and shipping the first week of May or last week of April. We have 60 total available world wide across the size range so very limited edition/supply on it. all are first come first serve. if you guys are on Facebook, follow us there and you'll get the announcement when they are shipping or how to make a deposit. I know about 10 are pre-sold now though, not sure which sizes though. that is what Excel is for, to remember things like that for me!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I've been riding the Musashi for a season now, and I have been working with David on the design of the new bikes. Take it from someone who rode and raced it more than most people went to their own jobs. It's sick. Hands down.