Quantcast

One Less 29er Stickers

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Splat and JBP will have theirs in the mail tomorrow, but Wumpus has failed to PM me his addy, so he may go without. He has until midnight.

Otherwise the first PM I receive after midnight tonight (my time) will get the last one I have.

All others, go here for the goodness.

Thanks again for the gracious handouts Sixty!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I ran across a fourth sticker which goes to HAB, so my inventory is done for, but hit up AZfreeride.com as he's put a ton of work in for the good cause!

:cheers:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Fvking hell. My computer is inexplicably not allowing me to give anyone rep, with both FF and IE. WTF?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
He does a limited run of stickers each time.
We end up handing them out to people at events, races, rides. This one has been the most popular so far.

Sometimes they just end up in places though. There is at least one in Moab now :biggrin:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Stickers are sent. Soon they will be in Cali, Texas, Vermont and Massechoochoo.

Hey Kavu, I was in the Pig after work tonight and Erik was talking about the new LBS in town all while handing me free hats and stuff after I reminded him it's been months waiting on the freewheel. Too funny. Trailhead's grand opening is saturday, so I'll prolly roll up for some free coffee and swag as Brian will be there this time...

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
definitely gonna have to buy one of the 'Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime' shirts...awesome beyond words.

gotta have some low self-esteem/confidence to sport the 'Worst Rider Here' tee, huh?
can't imagine those things are flying off the shelves.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Stinky, your new avatar almost gave me a fvcking aneurysm. Is that really necessary?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
gotta have some low self-esteem/confidence to sport the 'Worst Rider Here' tee, huh?
can't imagine those things are flying off the shelves.
I'd rock one. And whoever I get for Secret Santa will too...

I'm waiting for the "Drunkest Rider Here" line to come out. :biggrin: