Quantcast

One more try: Jumping pictures, check them out!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
OK, first post didn't work, let's try this again... None of these pics are of me, all the ones of me were blurry, really blurry... :p The blurry shot in there is of me trying to take a picture while riding my bike, kinda worked. (edit) Sorry this took so long to re-post, I got disconnected, etc. Now you should be able to enjoy the pics.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
clandestine said:
whoa thats wicked, the 3rd pick however has huge air, but the land looks so flat
with no incline or anything so it kinda looks fake :P
good stuff tho!
Yeah, I must admit that jump with the flat landing it pretty harsh on the bikes, yet we do it over and over again... :think:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
TheInedibleHulk said:
The clicker is pretty impressive. However, your pictures suck.
Well, it isn't the best camera we were using. It's the digital kind where you hit the button, wait two seconds, and hope it took the picture at the right time. I want a digital SLR sooo bad...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hey - no more posts of blurry pictures, OK? Cool what you're doing with the jumping and all, but get some decent pics.

Doesn't the camera have a multi-shoot mode? That usually works better on those older digi cams for action shots.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Hey - no more posts of blurry pictures, OK? Cool what you're doing with the jumping and all, but get some decent pics.

Doesn't the camera have a multi-shoot mode? That usually works better on those older digi cams for action shots.
No more pictures of people skiing unless it is you. :D

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
mtnbrider said:
A tripod will help. Even if the rider is still blury, it will keep the camera still.

Thats a crazy heelclicker.
Tripods are nice, but no help when you are holding the camera in one hand and steering the bike with the other. :p I dont post pics too often so I thought I'd post what I had.