Quantcast

One of my friends is about to get beat up

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Well the situation is over and could not have ended in a funnier way. I went to a mixed bill pop punk/ hardcore show on Sunday and all those wanna be tough guys rolled out. The 1st 2 bands were hardcore bands and the second 2 were pop punk bands. My friends and I danced for the first two bands while the kids in that "crew" stood like 10 feet back from the pit and watched. The headlining band comes out and you know who starts dancing and hate moshing during there set. At first they just looked like idiots for not hardcore dancing during the hardcore band and then dancing for the pop punk band. About 4 songs into it pop punk kids start getting kicked in the face and hit pretty hard so security decides to get settle them down. these 6 kids have the brilliant idea of starting a fight with the 3 security guards, which quickly ended in them getting hurt and dragged outside. The icing on the cake was the head douche bag got laughed and dumped at by his girlfriend. Not only that but the chick ended up going home with one of my friends.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well the situation is over and could not have ended in a funnier way. I went to a mixed bill pop punk/ hardcore show on Sunday and all those wanna be tough guys rolled out. The 1st 2 bands were hardcore bands and the second 2 were pop punk bands. My friends and I danced for the first two bands while the kids in that "crew" stood like 10 feet back from the pit and watched. The headlining band comes out and you know who starts dancing and hate moshing during there set. At first they just looked like idiots for not hardcore dancing during the hardcore band and then dancing for the pop punk band. About 4 songs into it pop punk kids start getting kicked in the face and hit pretty hard so security decides to get settle them down. these 6 kids have the brilliant idea of starting a fight with the 3 security guards, which quickly ended in them getting hurt and dragged outside. The icing on the cake was the head douche bag got laughed and dumped at by his girlfriend. Not only that but the chick ended up going home with one of my friends.
I like how TheMontashu does nothing to help his buddies out.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
4 years strong
some other pop punk band
this is hell
and locked up AD

Translations/meanings:

4 years strong : graduated high school on the honor roll
some other pop punk band : N/A
this is hell : IHOP closes at 2:00 and I'm so drunk and staaaaaaaarving!
and locked up AD : the doctor said I have AD....umm.....like my haircut?