Quantcast

One Of PNW's Own To Compete In First Ever Pro Invitational Women's Freeride Comp!!!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I rode the lift up with Steph when we were at Whistler a couple months ago. She was asking me if I'd be interested in participating in a freeride comp. I said no of course since I can't throw style when I jump yet... Maybe next trip to Whistler I'll have to start turning my bars or something cool on A-line! ;)
Good luck Jen :thumb:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Mountain Cycle is one of the sponsors. I just boxed up a cool white and black Sin and a bunch of t-shirts to be given away at the event.
Watch for Gale Dalagher backflipping her Mountain Cycle and tearing up the course.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
TWISTED said:
Mountain Cycle is one of the sponsors. I just boxed up a cool white and black Sin and a bunch of t-shirts to be given away at the event.
Watch for Gale Dalagher backflipping her Mountain Cycle and tearing up the course.
Do you work there? Did we meet up at Whistler...Crankworx?

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
MUTOLI said:
Do you work there? Did we meet up at Whistler...Crankworx?
I wish!!!
They only send the office sales guys to those events.
I'm just the assembly/shipping/testing/mechanic guy.
Click "my photos" below to see me.
Tim

Nov 21, 2003
MUTOLI said:
I rode the lift up with Steph when we were at Whistler a couple months ago. She was asking me if I'd be interested in participating in a freeride comp. I said no of course since I can't throw style when I jump yet... Maybe next trip to Whistler I'll have to start turning my bars or something cool on A-line! ;)
Good luck Jen :thumb:
Yeah, turn your bars! :D That'll do it!

vibiker said:
Rip it up Jenny:thumb:.
Where is Jenny from? I have a writer who's interested in covering the event, but her editor wants Seattle-specific coverage...

But no matter what, I'll be shooting this weekend, submitting shots to Mountain Cycle, .243 and other event/rider sponsors, as well as magazines.

Any thoughts on places...besides the usual bike mags...where I should submit pix? Maybe some edgy women's sports magazines?

Anyone else heading to Hemlock for the comp?