Quantcast

One of the best Top Gear videos ever...

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I don't know, too much drama for me. The obvious winner even started slower on purpose. I was impressed with the driving of the winner and can't even imagine what that top gun stuff must be like.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Not bad, but not as good as some other top gear ones though.
the destruction testing of a Toyota Hilux and the driving cars into the jet wash of a 747 are still the best for me.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I cant even pick my favorite. I love that show. I was rolling watching the episode where they drive through the south in the US.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Top gear is funny but some of the stuff is so obviously staged that it takes a bit away from the show. They could still be just as funny if they kept it real and less over the top.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
There was more to it also. They drive through where the hurricane hit and see all the ruins. I remember one of the guys saying something like "how can America sleep at night knowing people in their country are living like this".

Kind of gives America a bad name...though its all kind of true.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
How about the one on how bad the Chevy Corvette is. Then they hooked it up to a remote control and sent it out in the desert, then proceeded to shoot it with a mini gun attached to a helicopter. I believe this episode aired back in the early 90's.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
There was more to it also. They drive through where the hurricane hit and see all the ruins. I remember one of the guys saying something like "how can America sleep at night knowing people in their country are living like this".

Kind of gives America a bad name...though its all kind of true.

trust me, they dont want to look too deeply at their own country..

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
How about the one on how bad the Chevy Corvette is. Then they hooked it up to a remote control and sent it out in the desert, then proceeded to shoot it with a mini gun attached to a helicopter. I believe this episode aired back in the early 90's.
This one is better.