Quantcast

One of the cooler things I've seen in a while...(on my way to work)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
No pics....but for the last 3 or so miles of the highway portion of my commute, I saw hundreds (possibly thousands) of geese taking off and organizing themselves into V's, heading south. It was really cool. They'd form mini V's and then merge into larger ones. They just kept appearing from behind the trees. I've never seen that before. It was really impressive.

And my car did not get pooped on.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I feel like words are an inadequate way of expressing the wonder and amazement I am feeling right now.

Too bad your car didn't get pooped on. That's the last time I hire a bunch of geese to do a pidgeon's job.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I feel like words are an inadequate way of expressing the wonder and amazement I am feeling right now.
Exactly, when I read this thread, I just stood up out my chair and starting flapping my wings in the air like I too was one of the magnificent geese. It was a life altering out of body experience, but I got a little carried away with the poop.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
A friend of mine got drunk one night and decided it would be a good idea to get him and about 4 of his friends to take a crap on the hood his exwife's car (speaking of indian toilets). Too bad his exwife isn't MMike.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Holy sh*t, geese flying in V's? Seriously?!?!?!

I saw ants walking in a line last week. It was awesome.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy sh*t, geese flying in V's? Seriously?!?!?!

I saw ants walking in a line last week. It was awesome.
You know what I never see? Egyptians walking like Egyptions. ****ers just mull about like everone else, well they sweat more but it's hot there.