Quantcast

One of the most dumped 360 i've ever seen... At our new trailz

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
serious business right there! would love to see video of that place. so this spot is on safe ground? i remember reading that you're not building in random places anymore...no threats from the plow man?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Loved kidwoo's comment on the first pic at vital... classic.
Super-dialed trails, really sweet. The years of work show through.

MIDigger

Chimp
Feb 23, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
My bucket list has three items, the highest ranked being able to dig and ride for ZD and his crew, Kidwoo and WCH :) I still don't know how you crazy gnarcal f00kers move that much earth and produce such stunning jumps at the same time..

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
There were some backhoes, bobcats, or similar machines in play!
They're crazy, not dumb. :rofl:
All that does is take a bit of the initial grunt work away though, still loads and loads of hard work shaping. Especially if they end up looking like these look. :eek:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
holy jeebus. I used a mental image of those landings to finish up a lander at our spot although not as tall. Kept thinking 'higher/thicker'

We're going to bite some ideas like that jump into a berm but ours will be more of a bump into a berm.

As always sick stuff - thanks for the motivation.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Hey I just noticed that clint is no longer riding a bike that's the color of a young boy's flesh.

That's just not right.
He dumped the Falus frame for an A.T. hand me down. Soon he will dump the A.T. hand me down for a ZD hand me down Cryptkeeper.

By the way check the new Deity website peoples. So sick.