Quantcast

one of these guys doesnot ride like the others

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
One of my riding buddies does that and stoppies on his road bike... freaks the hell out of the motorist going by.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Jozz said:
Probably... testosterone makes you fast!
Maybe riding all those wheelies has been squeezing extra juice out of his nuts. Would that explain extra testosterone?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
McGRP01 said:
Is that what they're calling it these days?

Oh god that's funny. What's even funnier is that this halloween, myself and another buddy are going as Ace and Gary (aka. The Ambiguiously Gay Duo):rofl: :rofl:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I have told this story before (on here), but back a bunch of years (early to mid 90's)

I was at a race at a local ski resort and had finished my race and was watching the pro-class... after the first 5mile loop this nobody comes out of the woods with a smile on his face pulls a wheelie and rides the wheelie through the start finish line and up the first climb... half of the time he was riding the wheelie he was waving at the croud! We were all like who the hell? He did it on every lap... he kicked everyones ass in the race and completely entertained the croud!

I think the problem with the whole TDF drug testing is that the tests are done by the "French"! It is common knowledge testosterone is not produced by any "Frenchman" it is also common knowledge Americans all have high levels of testosterone!