Quantcast

One Picture

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i like the picture, but it has a battle for attention. Your eye is drawn to the graffiti or the center line. The rider loses out because you had bad lighting, it's not your fault the Pacific Northwest never has sun for good lighting i know....

So what i would do for a shot like this is eliminate the graffiti. Tough call because it's a cool lookin tank thing... Then i'd highlight the rider to make him more noticeable by isolating him and brightening up a tad, or in this pic alot. Now with the re-crop the center line isn't so much a distraction but more of a compliment. It's kind of a draw for the battle for attention, the rider is now sharing the spotlight, and is not so much part of the background.

Keep the photos comin.:)

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
brungeman said:
is that a fisheye wide angle you are using? if not that rider boosted like 8 pinkbike feet :thumb:
It's a wideangle, but I don't think there is much distortion in the picture, Josh (the rider) boosts that spine.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I generally just throw photos up without any editing (I'm lazy like that), but maybe now I will put some effort into cleaning 'em up a bit.

:)