Quantcast

One Saturday In Waikki What to do?

UCSBrian

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
seattle
Hey all, A layover during a research cruise has put me in the position to be in waikiki from around 11am saturday until late that evening. Can anyone recomend an interesting place to go, or eat, or a bar to visit, or just anything worth doing?

Thanks
B

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
if i were you id bang some chick then fly away to never be heard from again. oh, but rememebr to give her a fake name. :oink:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Take a short trip over to Pearl Harbor and visit the USS Arizona Memorial.

Then dead back to downtown and check out all the tourist traps like the Int'l Market etc...

UCSBrian

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
seattle
Ok, i had better write this stuff down.

1) Bang Hot Chick

2) USS arizona

3) Call "rob" Is this the proverbial or metaphorical rob, as in by Rob you are trying to make some kind of a joke at my expense by calling me a "rob" which is slang for god knows what!

Hrm, i wonder if banging hot chicks should go before or after the USS arizona....

Ok no but seriously,

N8 Yeah i was figuring id just go walk around the tourist traps with whoever i can find from the research ship. I have previously seen the arizona memorial though.

Any other ideas?

Thanks Folks
Brian

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
it may sound boring, but grabbin some cheap snorkel gear and checkin out all the aquatic life was pretty damn impressive to me, for a short day at the beach. Just find the rental shop that's just off the main strip and you should be able to get a nice cheap deal and good info on a beach that'll have clear waters. And beside if you get bored of that you're still chillin on the beach....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The Honolulu Zoo was pretty cool. Best zoo I have been to (besides this place, of course). I think it was mating season because all the animals were humping.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Damn. I thought this was BrianHCM1..he knows who rob is. Nevermind on that, i guess. Just get smashed and check out the hotties on hotel street after say...9 o clock. They're always looking for a good time.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
BurlySurly said:
Damn. I thought this was BrianHCM1..he knows who rob is. Nevermind on that, i guess. Just get smashed and check out the hotties on hotel street after say...9 o clock. They're always looking for a good time.
Nope, not me but would love to go back to Hawaii. I do owe Rob some sushi & beer:thumb:

hbfrdh

Chimp
Mar 23, 2004
If you go downtown by the Hyatt Waikiki, you can rent scooters. Get one of those, check out that area, a few miles up to Ala Moana State Beach, drive up the center of the Island to the North Shore, check out the famous spots like Haleiwa, Sunset, Pipe, Waiamea; you've got to jump off the rock at Waiamea cuz you'll remember how beautiful that beach is for the rest of your life. Then return the scooter & you should be done. It sounds like a lot (and it is), but you should be able to bang that out no problem; maybe even bang a japanese in the meantime.