Quantcast

One step closer

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I had an interview at the Virginia college of osteopathic medicine (down near VT) on thursday. I'll find out wednesday if I got in and then after four years, I can change my name to bonedoc, instead of just a wannabe! As for the sherando ride, I'm down for any saturday that it's above 50 degrees and dry. I understand that may be a while but I hate cold weather with a passion. Have a great day Va. and surrounding :monkey:s

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good luck.

The Sherando wait may be a while. It is often10+ degrees colder at the top than down in the valley. A blessing in the summer a curse earlier in the year.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Bone docs are the biggest sadists I have ever met, and I know many of them, both in the real doc form and baby doc form.

Of the med school my wife went to, the biggest majority of bone docs graduating this year were also my rugby mates on the med school team. Sick bastards...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
The interest in bonedoc-ery is so I can use power tools. If you look up any orthopedic tool kit, there's all kinds of cool toys to use, including a stainless steel dremel. ooooohh. Plus, right now I just wanna get in to school. I may end up changing to emergency medicine. Then if I'm riding and someone get's hurt, I'll whip out my stitch kit and fix them right up. See you all in warmer weather!