Quantcast

One Year Ago Today

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
i made the best decision in my life and moved my family and I to Wylie, TX. and though there have been hurdles to cross, I can't think of a more perfect place for us. I am always amazed at the warmth and support i have received here...even from total strangers. the bike community here is awesome and have opened their hearts and home to us. so today i celebrate!! :thumb:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
What the hell is a TX?

Is it like a robot from Terminator?

Either way, I'm happy you are happy.

Just be careful when around robots. They are really strong.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You made the decision a year ago, or you actually moved a year ago?

Either way, texas blows
Texas is far enough from you Canadian homos that think anyone gives two f*#ks about your pools, so it's good. I ride year round and it actually makes sense to have pools here, since it isn't a blizzard 4 months out of the year. You had better go back to your planning on how to prevent the imminent attacks that drb is still planning to throw your way. :think:

Peckerwood.

Glad you like it, Lisa.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Texas is far enough from you Canadian homos that think anyone gives two f*#ks about your pools, so it's good. I ride year round and it actually makes sense to have pools here, since it isn't a blizzard 4 months out of the year. You had better go back to your planning on how to prevent the imminent attacks that drb is still planning to throw your way. :think:

Peckerwood.

Glad you like it, Lisa.
Please see my sig.

:D