Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
so how would one work in piihb when setting up a profile
Given that only about half of the people will read your profile before replying or sending a message, you could probably put "PIIHB" right in your profile as is, and get away with it.

In fact, I think you should try. Sometimes you just have to live on the edge.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's been a few years, since the whole *married* thing now, but before that, online dating was the way to roll for constant action. You have to deal with the 'these pics were from when I played college volleyball and don't look like that anymore' and plenty of the crazy...but overall it's worth it.

Match used to be really good. Plenty of Fish was good and free, but a few single friends have told me it's a lot like looking at Craigslist ads now. I would assume Match would still be pretty good.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Her hair isn't red, is it?
No, she is really cute with short dark hair, but the crazy comes out a little fast. I keep trying to tell her she needs to play at least a little hard to get or she will be written off as a slut. She had a "date: Saturday. Homeboy text'ed her a grocery list of beer and snacks he wanted her to bring him. She was surprised he never offered to pay her back for it. :rofl:

<edit> I had the best quality of chicks from OKCupid as it was free. Homegirl next door is paying for Match, I was too cheap. :D

Plenty of fish had the highest number of "strategic pictures" and had a good number of "live my life for Jesus" crazies. I was told POF started out as a Christian Mingle light.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Also....no full body shot --> thick. Any girl that doesn't have a normal picture with face only/odd angle selfies, means she's on the heavy side. But on the plus side, it's about as difficult as a home run in tee ball :)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I like them curvy, but my idea of curvy and some of the wales on POF's idea of curvy seemed to differ. I think figure 8 curvy, not NASCAR oval curvy. :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No, she is really cute with short dark hair, but the crazy comes out a little fast. I keep trying to tell her she needs to play at least a little hard to get or she will be written off as a slut. She had a "date: Saturday. Homeboy text'ed her a grocery list of beer and snacks he wanted her to bring him. She was surprised he never offered to pay her back for it. :rofl:

<edit> I had the best quality of chicks from OKCupid as it was free. Homegirl next door is paying for Match, I was too cheap. :D

Plenty of fish had the highest number of "strategic pictures" and had a good number of "live my life for Jesus" crazies. I was told POF started out as a Christian Mingle light.
Send her up this way :D

I am lucky that up here in the North, there are very very very few of those "live my life for Jesus" type of crazies. In fact religion is the least discussed topic, in my experience. Thank God.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I made a girl cry at the end of a blind date when I told here I didn't roll with the jebus. She was super religious and said that she assumed I was too because I seemed nice. She has some causation confusion issues.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Send her up this way :D

I am lucky that up here in the North, there are very very very few of those "live my life for Jesus" type of crazies. In fact religion is the least discussed topic, in my experience. Thank God.
The nice thing about all the Q&A on the okcupid was you could weed out the religion based crazies easy enough. The issue with the Q&A is I found out my ex would actually change her answers to increase the match number of someone she liked. So unless the answers are honest, it's kinda pointless. :rofl:

My lady and I are getting close to 2 years now. We are both happy together and even happier being out of the dating pool.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I was 12 I got a bike for my birthday, then my Mom suddenly stopped breast feeding me and my world collapsed. I failed Gym that year because the kids were making fun of me in the locker room for wearing pink Hemp Boxers. I didn't develop pubes until I was 16 so the other kids tortured me.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nope, that was in reference to the passing of Rm's late resident gonzo lawyer that was briefly discussed above, probably should have made that clearer.
reading back now, yes, you are correct. I hadn't been following this thread since i thought PSP was here.

I still miss Ian :(

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We all miss Ian, advice he gave me lives on in my sig. He was a stand up guy for a fall down drunk.

<edit> DMG would have done well in this thread. After his falling out with his lady, he was quite the man-whore.

Last edited: