Quantcast

online drivers ed

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
WOW, driving school on line:eek: Back in the olden days (I'm 38 so around 1982) drivers ed was given in school and you got to drive cars supplied by the school district.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Brian HCM#1 said:
WOW, driving school on line:eek: Back in the olden days (I'm 38 so around 1982) drivers ed was given in school and you got to drive cars supplied by the school district.
I wish that was the case, now my school will be lucky to keep band.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Brian HCM#1 said:
Because they don't TEACH you to drive anymore. They teach you how to pass a test. That's why there are so many bad drivers. My father sent me to Skip Barber as soon as I was old enough. Just last week I got myself and a few friends out of a MAJOR accident because I check my mirrors constantly. Some Jackass in a overly lifted F-350 on his cell phone never saw my little Subie under him when the lane merged getting on the freeway. Go take a real drivers ed class young man... One where you get to drive(a car)... Not a damn keyboard. You already know how to us one of those... sort of.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dhtahoe said:
Because they don't TEACH you to drive anymore. They teach you how to pass a test. That's why there are so many bad drivers. My father sent me to Skip Barber as soon as I was old enough. Just last week I got myself and a few friends out of a MAJOR accident because I check my mirrors constantly. Some Jackass in a overly lifted F-350 on his cell phone never saw my little Subie under him when the lane merged getting on the freeway. Go take a real drivers ed class young man... One where you get to drive(a car)... Not a damn keyboard. You already know how to us one of those... sort of.
To get my liscence i HAVE to take a normal class, im to busy shooting working and biking right now tot ake a normal style permit class

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
TheMontashu said:
To get my liscence i HAVE to take a normal class, im to busy shooting working and biking right now tot ake a normal style permit class
Those are more important than your life and the others that drive around you. Sorry what was i thinking.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dhtahoe said:
Those are more important than your life and the others that drive around you. Sorry what was i thinking.
you are dense, I am going and taking a class were there is a guy in the car with me. and yes my shooting is more important that going and taking a permit class in a classroom

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing. Except you are more awake when you do it on the internet. My friends who took it at the classes said they were pretty much asleep the whole time.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dhtahoe said:

You have to have 6 hours of behind the wheel training with a certified instructor in cali to get you license. He's just taking the online class to get his permit.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
TheMontashu said:
you are dense, I am going and taking a class were there is a guy in the car with me. and yes my shooting is more important that going and taking a permit class in a classroom
No your just vauge. And I'm stuffing you in a trash can the next time i see you, and you won't even see it coming. :sneaky: