Quantcast

Only day 2 of 4...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Went to sleep super late but still woke up early. FTS.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Computer update snafu still ongoing. Had the uninstall running throughout the afternoon/night, and only now is my computer restarting and working on updates. Man that Windows update nuked this thing.

Otherwise, nom.

20210601_185206_copy_1008x477.jpg

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
hey lol. 14 hour work shift yesterday, which I have found to be infinitely more tolerable when done in the comfort of my home. I was asleep in bed within 15 minutes of finishing work.

Doggie day care is going to be a great thing. The psychotic new dog was out cold last night after five hours of playtime at day care, and seems to still be recovering today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Army of the Dead should have spent more time on a better story instead of focusing 100% of their effort on as much blood and gore as possible. I liked the premise of a zombie flick centered around a heist, but the movie could have been so much better. It was ok...I'm glad it was Netflix and not a $15 theater ticket.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Eldest kid fainted briefly this morning after I jetted off to work. She is reported to seem fine now so we're assuming it's just a random vasovagal reaction.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Agreed, allergies..........

Found out the hard way last night that my new fuel level gage on the Harley doesn't read right, 1/4 tank left, left me out of gas on the main highway at 10:30 last night, managed to get it fired up on fumes 4 times and coasted every hill till I made it to the pumps....

It was ironic as the old gage was just unreadable, but accurate...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's usually not a problem for me, but good lord, I'm dying this morning. Maybe it's all the rain? Supper wet spring this year.
I'm used to the mildly bloody CO boogers. Yesterday? Fucking yellow when I blew my nose. I'm assuming it's pine pollen.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here.

Agreed, allergies..........

Found out the hard way last night that my new fuel level gage on the Harley doesn't read right, 1/4 tank left, left me out of gas on the main highway at 10:30 last night, managed to get it fired up on fumes 4 times and coasted every hill till I made it to the pumps....

It was ironic as the old gage was just unreadable, but accurate...
An unreliable HD?

Just shocked.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Finally taking the Toaster to the Honda dealership this afternoon to have the chipmunk damage repaired. Been battling the furry little bastards for nearly four months. Up to 50 of them caught so far.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
have to run in the office this afternoon to get some samples. that should take all of ten minutes, so i will also take a bike & riding gear and get some dirt time prior to returning home.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
All you fellow monkeys with allergies: for years I am reducing my symptoms drastically with taking 2x 500 mg black cumin seed oil softgel capsules a day. While the science was not there when I started taking them many, many years ago (I heard about it from a "herb witch"), now there is some evidence supporting the effects I am seeing, e.g.: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20947211/

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Army of the Dead should have spent more time on a better story instead of focusing 100% of their effort on as much blood and gore as possible. I liked the premise of a zombie flick centered around a heist, but the movie could have been so much better. It was ok...I'm glad it was Netflix and not a $15 theater ticket.
You think thats bad, watch that Amazon Prime John Clark Tom Clancy movie.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Great ride in the woods today with some perfect summer weather. I officially announce the return of The Summer of Claus!
Do you think we can manage to ride together at one point?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You think thats bad, watch that Amazon Prime John Clark Tom Clancy movie.
Yeah, that was bad. Almost zero relation to the book.

Wrath of Man was enjoyed by wife and I the other day.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
man, I'm supposed to hear about the job I interviewed for today or tomorrow. Today is all used up, so I guess it's tomorrow? I'm going to be surprised if it comes through, honestly, as I don't think I did that well with the hiring manager. Can't do much besides wait right now. Ironically, another company reached out about a phone screen, so we'll see what's up. The real tough cookie is that we have a "hold hands and sing songs" meeting tomorrow to try to deal with all the toxicity and dysfunction within our current. I'm going to laugh if the offer does end up coming through and I have to put on a happy face while negotiating salary at a different company...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I want an update about @rideit ’s idiot houseguests.
So, they kept to themselves, so they got some kind of hint that we didn’t really want to socialize. But they pissed off two of our neighbors walking their cat on their lawns. Not just from the street, but on their damn lawns. They also left a smelly garbage bag outside of the camper overnight, and we have bears. Clueless. But again, this is a favor for my brother.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
captain fat fuck has just fucked all the kids in Ontario. fucking fucker. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ford-lecce-school-announcement-1.6049729
It is good to keep the little fucks as far apart from each other as possible!
In my area the incidence went from 6.8 to 130 withing a week because kids w/o symtoms were spreading it, carrying it into their families and infecting adults and siblings. This nearly caused the lockdown of the whole area. :banghead:
Conveniently, the news never mentioned that the hotspot was at a local school or that kids were the main cause. Heard it from some parents. :tinfoil:
If the parents want schools to open so badly, then they should let us others step in front of the vaccination queue so that at least we are protected when shit hits the fan. But no, they feel entiltled that they and their little shits get the vaccine ASAP, because schools need to be open. :mad: :rolleyes: