Quantcast

Only through Jesus can you know this level...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
On a more serious note:

When is social services coming to take the kids away? Last time I checked people who buy meth aren't exactly upstanding parents. I wonder what Haggard and Dobson say about homosexual parents...I'd look it up, but I don't want to pile on.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think most of ted's kids are grown (his oldest son attends CC here in town - a liberal arts college); only the 2 youngest (11 & 14) could be snatched.

remember silver, he only bought the meth.
from a male prostitute.
from whom he received a massage.
who didn't know he was a pastor.

ok, it's not looking so good. what do you expect from a guy who graduated from ORAL roberts university?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i'm not normally one to rail about these being the enddays....but if it doesn't look like this, then what would it look like? (pix if necessary)
Sh1t man, if you think it looks bad now, try the 1200s.

If it's the debauchery that's gotcha, look towards the ceasars.
All my old pics would need to be scanned in.

Silver: come on ........he didn't USE the meth......jeez:brow:

Yeah just like that.

Opie......why are you looking at a site called "mighty bannana?"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
update from the gayzette:
The “moral failings” and “sexual misconduct” of one of the country’s most influential evangelists led to his dismissal Saturday from the helm of the megachurch he founded in his basement.

The Rev. Ted Haggard was removed as leader of New Life Church after a group of pastors investigating allegations against him determined Haggard had “committed sexually immoral conduct.”
so here's what we have: a drug-dealing gay prostitute living near LordOpie has more integrity than the (ex) leader of the evangelical movement in the u.s. who weekly has the ear of the most powerful man in the world.

frikkin judas priest.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
"This makes my faith stronger knowing the devil roams the earth like a lion devouring people,” said Rick Ricchi, 49, a church member for five years. “It tells me how much I need Jesus in my life. ... It makes me realize anyone can be tempted.”

:disgust:

Haggard has been an outspoken supporter of Amendment 43 — and made a reference to the upcoming election in his Oct. 29 sermon.

“Father, help us this next week and a half as we go into national elections,” he said. “Father, we pray that lies would be exposed. We pray that deception would be exposed.”

:happydance:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Haggard has been an outspoken supporter of Amendment 43 — and made a reference to the upcoming election in his Oct. 29 sermon.

“Father, help us this next week and a half as we go into national elections,” he said. “Father, we pray that lies would be exposed. We pray that deception would be exposed.”

:happydance:
now do you believe in God?