Quantcast

***Only Tuesday GMT?***

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Getting my first haircut since January of last year later today.
I use clippers to shave my head and it took me a while to realize what an issue this was for many guys who don’t. Even funnier was when people who have known me for years asked me about the haircut issue. All I could think was - they have no idea I’m shaving my head myself?

So you getting a mullet or a Nikki Sixx?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I use clippers to shave my head and it took me a while to realize what an issue this was for many guys who don’t. Even funnier was when people who have known me for years asked me about the haircut issue. All I could think was - they have no idea I’m shaving my head myself?

He always struck me as more of a flock of seagulls kind of guy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

i reverted back to shaving my head since lockdown. good thing my wahl clippers from college still work.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Nah, love to get a mullet but my guy refuses to do so.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
flooring guy was here giving estimates for hardwoods/carpets upstairs...covered my ears and slowly backed out of the room.

took 15yo to finally get his first 5g implant. then 11yo to ride. he made us stay late practicing our manuals after the ride. good kid. starting to actually find/maintain my balance point. now need to figure out leg/rear brake control better.

now home with some mushroom marsala chicken in the pressure cooker and a porter in mah hand. gotta do some writing tonight after all's quiet in da house.

Last edited: