Quantcast

Onward Christian Homophobes

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_23628734/national-christian-based-boy-scout-alternative-forming

An organization called On My Honor announced Tuesday it has formed a Christian-based alternative to Boy Scouts of America that, while open to "all boys," will focus on "sexual purity

^^^smacks of Hitler youth to me

In the wake of the BSA decision May 23 to not discriminate against gay boys, On My Honor leaders met June 29 and determined they would form a scouting-like, outdoor-based program for youth character development, but "founded on principles and values that reflect a Christian worldview."

We want to have a positive impact on all young people," he said. "We are very inclusive."

Any boy — of any faith, ethnicity or national origin — who meets the conduct code will be welcome, the men said,

said, including Hindu, Jew, Muslim or even a boy who experiences same-sex attraction, as long as he doesn't push a gay political agenda — or "fly a rainbow flag."

^^^ yeah like those folks are going to feel included in a Christian world view

Homo and Xenophobic scouting:think:

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
As long as they are into stoning, wiping out entire races of people, selling virgins, getting married to 13 year olds, punishing people for no good reason, rationalizing being an a$$ by apologizing for it to god, etc, they should fit in fine.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
including Hindu, Jew, Muslim or even a boy who experiences same-sex attraction, as long as he doesn't push a gay political agenda — or "fly a rainbow flag."
So the implication here is that BSA is. Gotta get your "buggery" badge before you can be an Eagle scout now?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
"We don't think sex and politics should be in a program for kids," Stemberger said.
except when they do.
That credo includes a belief that sexual intimacy is acceptable only in marriage, defined as a lifelong commitment between one man and one woman.
maybe his bible has the qualification of jesus saying "Let the children come to me and do not forbid them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these." that "these" has the implication the village leaders have properly administered an incriminating gay test.

FSM

in this bullshit mess.
Jul 1, 2013
Always and Every Where
Being touched by My noodly appendage is how people get the gay you know. It is a sign of My presence and influence within the mortal realm. To deny anyone into an institution, be it marriage or scouting be cause of My touch, is religious discrimination. Dare you mortals deny My influence?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Last edited: