Quantcast

Ooh, a Dainese sizing thread, haven't seen that in a while

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Can anyone tell me what size gemini bibs I need? I'm a fat 34" waist, about 5'11 or so tall, I think I'm about a 44 shoulder, 42 chest, 32" inseam. The italian shorts I have for the road bike are a size L and they fit well, maybe a tiny bit tight. XL or L appropriate?

I have a Safety Jacket in size L and I feel it's a bit too small for me. I'd probably go with the XL in the bibs, but I don't want to get something that's too baggy.

Last edited:

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
That price is Frikkin awesome!
I wish they had the pants though. Nothing says early '00's mega-pro like Gemini pants.
edit:
They have the pants. In Small only. Stoked!

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2008
@Brian: Yes blame the Itallians for sticking to the original sizing scheme and refusing to cooperate in "You're not fat, you're just athletic" scheme.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
cool, thanks guys. i'll grab the XLs. That's a good deal, and I figure I wear chamois shorts underneath my TLD nylons so why not throw some hips pads in there too...

Now I need to try on my safety jacket again...see if I can get it to fit better and not look like a clown...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ha, I was thinking of getting those in blue...for $20, why not have a set of pants for muddy days?

and I'm not paying $120 for TLD pajamas...