Quantcast

Oooh, the +2 Nightstand of Ass Kicking

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
awesome!

I'll take it to my next LARPing and sip tea in the middle of the field.

I'm just kiding, I don't drink tea.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Nice! :thumb: I'd modify mine slightly to use a shotgun instead of a bat as the stand part though.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
LordOpie said:
And get rid of the table top cuz that'd just get in the way.
yeah, and then all I'd need to do is get a shotgun with an alarm clock and lamp built into the stock and I'd be ready to settle down in bed, waiting for a home invasion robbery.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Good idea. So what are you supposed to do with the alarm clock, lamp, wallet, keys, pocket change, book, cell phone, and condom wrappers onto the floor all at once so you can get the bat? Yeah, no burgler would hear all that crap hitting the floor.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
robdamanii said:
Good idea. So what are you supposed to do with the alarm clock, lamp, wallet, keys, pocket change, book, cell phone, and condom wrappers onto the floor all at once so you can get the bat? Yeah, no burgler would hear all that crap hitting the floor.
:rolleyes:

I bet you never drew outside the lines.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
DamienC said:
yeah, and then all I'd need to do is get a shotgun with an alarm clock and lamp built into the stock and I'd be ready to settle down in bed, waiting for a home invasion robbery.
Be careful with the snooze button, you might sleep longer than intended:dead:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
robdamanii said:
5 seconds later he would hear his skull fracturing. :cool: