Quantcast

ooooooooooo, RM work is pretty

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
The work mode looks like another board. I am not sure which one. Is it just a generic VBulletin thing?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Is the header & button color getting changed for RM work?

Kinda defeats the purpose if there's big green buttons and headers everywhere ;)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I have a friend that I used to frisbee golf with that always has plumbers crack. He would carry his frisbees stuck down in the back of his pants. He used to have this neon orange see through frisbee and when he would stick it down in the back of his pants you got this totally magnified smooshed up view of his hairy ass crack. I never told him but it was all TN and I could do to not die trying to keep in our laughter.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
laura said:
I have a friend that I used to frisbee golf with that always has plumbers crack. He would carry his frisbees stuck down in the back of his pants. He used to have this neon orange see through frisbee and when he would stick it down in the back of his pants you got this totally magnified smooshed up view of his hairy ass crack. I never told him but it was all TN and I could do to not die trying to keep in our laughter.
I'm please to see you post this as past tense. :thumb:

I hate when roadies are too cheap to buy new shorts and they flaunt some cheek canyon.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
laura said:
I hate you for that image. Though I bet SS is now materbating

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Now, if there were only a way to get around the forum blocking software that my work installed.
I can view the main page of RM, but not the forums.
Same on MTBR. I have classifieds, trail reviews, news... everything but the forums. DAMN!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
-BB- said:
Now, if there were only a way to get around the forum blocking software that my work installed.
I can view the main page of RM, but not the forums.
Same on MTBR. I have classifieds, trail reviews, news... everything but the forums. DAMN!!
I wonder if it's just software that's looking for "forums" or "thread" or other keywords in the address?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I would like to start a movement to change the common vernacular in the American lexicon from "Plumber's crack" to the FAR more appropriate "Emo Crack".

Who's with me?