Quantcast

oooOOooOoOOoO Monday the 13th gmt ooOOooOOOoooOOO

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey decided to make leftovers for dinner. Queso and more celery. It's getting rough... Tuba ain't got nothing on me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Girls know how to use them? I found out recently my wife has never discharged one before, so her knowledge on fire extinguishers operation is purely theoretical.
And make sure everyone knows where they are and don't move them.

A good friend is a retired fire fighter. One night while getting wings after a ride, he jumps up out of chair and yells "fire!" and just bolts out of the bar.

Turns out a fire started in his dryer, in the basement. His son was at home, luckily.

The guy is obviously well aware of fire hazards, prevention and what to do if one happens, but someone had moved the extinguisher in the basement to a new spot. Needless to say, the fire department had to come and put it out. Entire basement got hosed, he wasn't too thrilled about that, as he had just redone the bathroom. :busted:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Probably going to replace a couple of old and questionable fire extinguishers. Have one in the studio of course, but realistically how effective it would be on an acetylene fire is negligible. Best case is to run the fuck away as fast as possible.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Probably going to replace a couple of old and questionable fire extinguishers. Have one in the studio of course, but realistically how effective it would be on an acetylene fire is negligible. Best case is to run the fuck away as fast as possible.
It is probably a shorter run from my place to a fire house than it would be to get out of some houses.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah, my understanding is that the Kitchen-Aid grinders are pretty decent for doing smaller batches of stuff. I want one for processing deer, so I'm looking for something a little more stout.

Wood chipper works for me but when I am processing a carcass I am usually not making sausage

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yeah, my understanding is that the Kitchen-Aid grinders are pretty decent for doing smaller batches of stuff. I want one for processing deer, so I'm looking for something a little more stout.
I'd be in the market for one too, but I need to get the deer first. 2023 will be my year!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Holy shit, dude, if chuffer doesn't want it I will gladly take it off your hands. I've been scouring fb marketplace looking for a deal on a used one.
We currently get by with the kitchen-aid attachment. So, I will pass on the grinder.

I think / hope I’ll eventually regret this decision, bc for the first time in 30 yrs I plan to hunt again this fall. I think being an Oregon first timer I can pull an elk permit… roosevelt sausage would definitely be death of the kitchen aid…