Quantcast

Oooops...we got another one...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
McKee, a Republican

Ok, not a huge surprise. After all, it was a 50/50 chance right?

Delegate LeRoy Myers, R-Washington, vice chairman of the western Maryland delegation, said he plans to meet next week with the region's other legislators to select the group's new chairman.
Myers said he last saw McKee at the State House in Annapolis Thursday morning. He said McKee had shown no sign of personal problems. McKee was not present during the Friday morning House session.
"Scripture says 'judge not' and I won't be judging him. But at the same time, when it comes to what we're doing, we have to move on and just pray for Bob and the situation he's going through," Myers said.

Hmm...I'm going out on a limb and guessing that it's little girls he likes to look at. Because if it was little boys, you know he'd be getting judged pretty harshly by this same douche who is now praying for him.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
next time i'm in annapolis, i'm going to buddy's crabs & ribs. best crabs in all of delmarva.

oh, i'll probably pop over to this cockmunch's house too & we'll see what happens.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
But that mustache makes him look so non-pedophile-like... :confused:
ha!

He was actively involved in SEVERAL youth organizations, and...
McKee is a co-sponsor of a bill this session that would prohibit child sex offenders from receiving reductions in sentences for good behavior while in prison.
:rofl: what a fvcktard.