Quantcast

Ooops, thats a fake I.D.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SO my sister went back to Cornnel Yesterday with 2 of her friends. The girl that was driving always drives fast, so when she got pulled over yesterday for driving too fast in the rain, it turned out her lisnece was supspended, oops.

So the cop want to know who can drive, my sisters friends Kate gives the cop a fake I.D. by mistake (oops). kate sees that it is the fake I.D. as he is reading it and says "oh, thats my sisters, sorry i dont have mine."

to wich the cop says, "then ill hold onto it and your sister can call the department to get it back" (yeah right)

So then my sister has to drive all the way back to cornel and was not happy...

thought it was funny.

also this girl gave a cop her fake I.D. earlier in the year after having 2 beers, got away with it though. :p :nopity:

J

JRB

That's evidence that when you hang out with criminals, you always have to drive.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i was told that my crapy fake I.D. wouldn't fool anyone by the Bisnach at the grocery store about a month ago. To bad it was my real I.D. and when i proved it (very calmly and politely i may add) i told her maybe she should get glasses and took my beer and went home.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
HippieKai said:
i was told that my crapy fake I.D. wouldn't fool anyone by the Bisnach at the grocery store about a month ago. To bad it was my real I.D. and when i proved it (very calmly and politely i may add) i told her maybe she should get glasses and took my beer and went home.
Dude! :D

Even with the tats you look like you are 15yo.....hahahaha :)

Heck I would card you too....and, if I thought I knew what a fake ID looked like, I would call you on it also. :thumb:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
A friend of mine was carded at a bar here and gave him his real ID. The bartender said it was fake and tried to keep it! The kid had to threaten to call the cops to get it back.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
JRogers said:
A friend of mine was carded at a bar here and gave him his real ID. The bartender said it was fake and tried to keep it! The kid had to threaten to call the cops to get it back.
man, I have heard if that happenning alot in vermont. Whats up with that?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mack said:
SO my sister went back to Cornnel Yesterday with 2 of her friends. The girl that was driving always drives fast, so when she got pulled over yesterday for driving too fast in the rain, it turned out her lisnece was supspended, oops.

So the cop want to know who can drive, my sisters friends Kate gives the cop a fake I.D. by mistake (oops). kate sees that it is the fake I.D. as he is reading it and says "oh, thats my sisters, sorry i dont have mine."

to wich the cop says, "then ill hold onto it and your sister can call the department to get it back" (yeah right)

So then my sister has to drive all the way back to cornel and was not happy...

thought it was funny.

also this girl gave a cop her fake I.D. earlier in the year after having 2 beers, got away with it though. :p :nopity:
Hey, where did she get pulled over? Was she coming up from NYC?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Hey, where did she get pulled over? Was she coming up from NYC?
I think stupid people was the moral to the story. I think that is all.