Quantcast

Oops, I did it again

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So 12 weeks has past. I'm finally allowed to talk about it.

The wife is knocked up again!

Baby's due end of the year....(which was poor planning, as Emily's b-day is Jan 27).

I guess now I need to investigate getting fixed!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MMike said:
So 12 weeks has past. I'm finally allowed to talk about it.

The wife is knocked up again!

Baby's due end of the year....(which was poor planning, as Emily's b-day is Jan 27).

I guess now I need to investigate getting fixed!
Planning? What's planning got to do with anything? ;)

Congrats, yah friggin' Hoser.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Congrats on the kid-to-be. I'm also in the about-to-get-fixed club... though I'm waiting till winter when it won't affect my ride time as much.

J

JRB

wannabeabonedoc said:
Congrats man! My wife is due Jan 19th for our first kid. Dr told us last week that it's the size of a large peanut. That kind of freaked me out. ANyway, congrats again.
Cool - my wife is due the same day. She hasn't seen the real doc, but will next week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
(which was poor planning, as Emily's b-day is Jan 27).
My younger brother and I are only a year and three days apart. Either poor planning or my parents were trying to be efficient.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
ROCKLAND said:
Many siblings I know are 2 years apart. Seems to be the common spacing.
My bro and I are just under 5 years apart. But the so-called "experts" say that two years is a good spacing because it's somehow easier for the older kid to accept the new baby...or something. (I dunno...my wife reads all this stuff.)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
MMike said:
My bro and I are just under 5 years apart. But the so-called "experts" say that two years is a good spacing because it's somehow easier for the older kid to accept the new baby...or something. (I dunno...my wife reads all this stuff.)
You'll often times find that the "experts" don't have kids. Or that their kids are poorly behaved ruffians. FWIW. :D

splat

Nam I am
Congrats !!!

2 is a Good number ! ( how many I have )

Getting fixed I think we can help you with that :devil:

as for spacing , My older brothers Birthday is July 25 , Mine is July 26 , and according to my Mom , If I was half an hour earlier I too would have been July 25

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Damn hippies. Free love and all that crap.

My sister and I are a year and three weeks apart. :D

My first two kids are 15 months apart.
No, my dad had a serious set of sideburns in the 70's but that was about it.

Now my uncle who used to build choppers and restore old Mack trucks, that is a different story....

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
MMike said:
Wow....they didn't waste any time! mine will be two years apart....
Congrats man! My wife is due with our second on Oct 23rd. Our first daughter's birthday is Oct 7, although the due date was Oct 24th. So our's will be almost exactly 2 years apart also.

SkaredShtles said:
You'll often times find that the "experts" don't have kids. Or that their kids are poorly behaved ruffians. FWIW.
Yeah, we know a girl (who has 2 kids) up in Boulder who's mom is some sort of adolescent psychology expert or something. This girl has some messed up ideas, i.e. doesn't believe in taking her children to a pediatrician :confused:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
pixelninja said:
<snip>
Yeah, we know a girl (who has 2 kids) up in Boulder who's mom is some sort of adolescent psychology expert or something. This girl has some messed up ideas, i.e. doesn't believe in taking her children to a pediatrician :confused:
A freak in Boulder. There's a surprise. :D