Quantcast

Open letter of gratitude to the prick that blocked my driveway this morning

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Dear prick that blocked my driveway this morning,
Thank you.
If you did not block my driveway this morning I would have never hopped on my bike to ride to work.

The threat of thunderstorms only made me peddle harder & faster.Those 13 miles felt great. I needed that.
Thanks.

I am still happy your janky ass hoopty got towed.
-TN

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
What kind of car do you and he drive? I'dve backed up and pushed his car out into the street. =D

I remember before we moved some douchecock would park his H2 in the fire lane (where it's a bottleneck of the driveway) and one day I came outside and somebody had spraypainted on the side of the truck "Park here again and I will stab you".

Never saw that H2 again.

tl;dr: douchebags suck

CdaleTony

Chimp
May 26, 2006
You could always purchase on of those 'acid etching' kits for VIN'ing your glass.
Just freehand a nice note into the windshield with the acid...
Glued-on note my $$$ !
CDT

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
remember, sardines down the AC intake do wonders for a car's resale value.
Simply remove the grill where the wipers are and slip one or two down there.
The fermentation will take care of the rest ;)

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
If it wasn't for the fact that he was blocking your driveway I would have advocated you taking the valve stem cores out from his tires.

Or just fire bomb it.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Don't take the valve stem cores out. Instead just loosen them. They will probably not notice until they have trashed the sidewalls on the tires. Oh, and they will get crappy mileage. And they will keep refilling their tires wondering why they are losing air.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You could always purchase on of those 'acid etching' kits for VIN'ing your glass.
Just freehand a nice note into the windshield with the acid...
Glued-on note my $$$ !
CDT
I could also throw a brick thru their windshield.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
What kind of car do you and he drive? I'dve backed up and pushed his car out into the street. =D

I remember before we moved some douchecock would park his H2 in the fire lane (where it's a bottleneck of the driveway) and one day I came outside and somebody had spraypainted on the side of the truck "Park here again and I will stab you".

Never saw that H2 again.

tl;dr: douchebags suck
Was his name MancilG???

If so, he probably slept with your woman, or at least posted about wanting to because her stockings were hot. You should kick his ass.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My old apartment had a small driveway that would get blocked now and then. I would just call the city and they would somehow contact the owner and they would move the offending vehicle. If the owner wasn't around the violator would be towed. Now that I have a house I don't have that problem anymore.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
Expanding foam + exhaust = bad day
Not really. The foam wouldn't be able to hold up against the pressure from the engine. It'd pop out.

Now, for something more novel, if you could get his engine bay open without breaking it (so it doesn't look messed up), and fill THAT with foam. It will be fine for a few miles before the engine warms up and starts to burn the foam, making profuse amounts of smoke.

Or hell, if you can get to his engine bay just do something that your average mechanic could fix, but would still render the car inoperable. Something that he wouldn't suspect (so disconnecting a battery terminal is no) but wouldn't actually break anything.

Yeah, that was my reaction. I went to take out the trash and I saw that painted on the H2. I thought to myself "well whoever painted that just summed up most everybody's feelings about that doucherocket".

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If you really want to be a bastard about it and you can get the hood open, remove the dsitributer cap and throw it away. Next use a high strength epoxy to glue another distributer cap onto the windshield. Eventually, after much cursing and work, he will get the cap off only too learn that it doesn't fit his engine.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Do you drive a volvo?

A volvo can easily take on anything else.
Volvos, especially older ones, are fvcking tanks. A friend of mine got tboned by a guy who blew through a red light. Guy hit the front driver side of my friend's car. Damage to friend's Volvo: mashed up body panel, broken headlight, couple other minor things. Damage to Buick: totaled.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
True, but I pamper my brick.

Volvos, especially older ones, are fvcking tanks. A friend of mine got tboned by a guy who blew through a red light. Guy hit the front driver side of my friend's car. Damage to friend's Volvo: mashed up body panel, broken headlight, couple other minor things. Damage to Buick: totaled.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It makes total sense. As you scroll up the quote is seen first, then the reply. The way yall do it confuses me.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Not really. The foam wouldn't be able to hold up against the pressure from the engine. It'd pop out.
I know for a fact it works. Had a customer come in with a yukon. The engine would barely crank and made gawd awful noises when you stopped cranking. Someone shot expanding foam in the exhaust and stuffed the end with newspaper. The foam expanded all the way into the muffler. Customer actually had an excuse and permission from his wife to go with a straight pipe. He was sorta happy, his wife wasn't.

I can see how exhaust pressure can blow out obstructions, but when that stuff gets in the muffler, you're SOL.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I have an open letter of contempt for that prick:

Dear prick who blocked our driveway,

**** you.

If you had not blocked our driveway TN would have driven his car to work.
If he had been able to drive his car in, he would not have attempted to ride my bike to work.
If he not attempted to ride my bike to work, he would not have stripped the screw that keeps the seat post in place (for which the technical term eludes me) while trying to lower my seat,
AND if he hadn't stripped the screw then my bike wouldn't be useless until he can get around to fixing it.
We know where you live, and next time I'll come find you. I hope that the $125 towing fee hurt.

Thanks,
Laura