Quantcast

Opening Day Attendance!

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Hey steve wow man just checked out there site pretty awesome ! I may send my frame out there thanks again.

DArmiento.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I'm all up in that sh1t.

:)

Mostly testing new set-ups and new running gear on my rig, so it won't be as much fun as I'd like but definitely necessary.

Mar 19, 2007
Somers, NY
a lil thing called a factory recall! haha but cdale said it would be 2 months before they would send my frame back, so my local bike shop offered me a 06' Gemini instead of waiting the 2 months, so i got a 06' frame now!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
a lil thing called a factory recall! haha but cdale said it would be 2 months before they would send my frame back, so my local bike shop offered me a 06' Gemini instead of waiting the 2 months, so i got a 06' frame now!
like i said how do you tune a gemini

MoonDogg

Chimp
Mar 15, 2008
San Clemente, CA
It seems I have gotten caught up in some type of conspiracy regarding a Dave and a Steve. I don't know who these characters are, or what their history is, but I am certainly neither one of them...

Someone clue me in? or I can just play along.

*MD*

Mtblucaso

Chimp
Nov 25, 2007
ill be there with my red kona stinky but i may get that power coated by those people in the city b/c a red bike with a deemax, a white outlaw and blue pedals would looks gay in my opinion

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
ill be there with my red kona stinky but i may get that power coated by those people in the city b/c a red bike with a deemax, a white outlaw and blue pedals would looks gay in my opinion
I am pretty sure you will be voiding the warrantee of that Stinky by getting it powder coated. Just throwing that out there.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
It seems I have gotten caught up in some type of conspiracy regarding a Dave and a Steve. I don't know who these characters are, or what their history is, but I am certainly neither one of them...

Someone clue me in? or I can just play along.

*MD*
You are Steve and Steve is Dave. But it's more complicated then that.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Be Nice C.O.D.

Dave has his GED.... He got his GED when he was 37 Years Old.... U know how difficult it is to achieve that?

MoonDog is not Steve, Steve is bot Dave, Dave is not WhoRyder.

7 more weeks before Diablo, Cameras, Videos, cannot wait... Dave has a new HiDef camera he wants to test out.... all you flamers that are hating on Dave you better be nice because he may just email you pics and videos of you riding this season!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
why do you have a deemaxx? you weigh at most what 100 lb? hahah

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Be Nice C.O.D.

Dave has his GED.... He got his GED when he was 37 Years Old.... U know how difficult it is to achieve that?

MoonDog is not Steve, Steve is bot Dave, Dave is not WhoRyder.

7 more weeks before Diablo, Cameras, Videos, cannot wait... Dave has a new HiDef camera he wants to test out.... all you flamers that are hating on Dave you better be nice because he may just email you pics and videos of you riding this season![/QUOTE]

That's right kids, but Dave is forgetful so make sure you email him often with a detailed description of you & your bike and where you were on the mountain at what time of day. :thumb:

:happydance:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
NJMX835, that is correct!

This just in....

Mr. Tufino just informed that me he wants to make a Diablo opening day video with several riders tearing it up, hitting all drops, all jumps, wallrides etc....

we need about 5 riders... Dave told me that Travis is already in! so now we need 4, oh wait, Tufino wants to be filmed as well, so that makes 3 openings, oh ****, wait, there is Alan and Rob..... so 1 more opening... who's in!

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Going up to race at Platty that weekend, bummed I'm going to miss opening day, but need a warm up race before Massanutten.

Unfortunatly, I probably won't see Diablo until the first round of the Domination Series.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Going up to race at Platty that weekend, bummed I'm going to miss opening day, but need a warm up race before Massanutten.

Unfortunatly, I probably won't see Diablo until the first round of the Domination Series.
Same here, it's going to feel very weird missing opening day... i'll feel like an outcast showing up the 2nd weekend.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj

This just in....

Mr. Tufino just informed that me he wants to make a Diablo opening day video with several riders tearing it up, hitting all drops, all jumps, wallrides etc....

we need about 5 riders... Dave told me that Travis is already in! so now we need 4, oh wait, Tufino wants to be filmed as well, so that makes 3 openings, oh ****, wait, there is Alan and Rob..... so 1 more opening... who's in!

travis.. me ? if so tell dave i said thanks :) and that i can film him but if i were him i wouldnt trust me with a camera :banghead:

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005

This just in....

Alan will still be down in Virginia taking these things called finals...pfft.