Quantcast

OPening Day Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i said 30 because i heard it was 30 somewhere, don't know the actual size... :-)

See you guys next Saturday!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Man i don't believe how many muscles are sore... My triceps, pecs, quads and shoulders are sore... not from crashing, but from the workout i had yesterday.... Been going to the gym, but the gym doesn;t prep you for a DH riding DAY.

I am Happy to Say that Dave was the first one this year to Officially open the mountain.... He was the first on the lift, the first on Greenhorn with BMXRACER.....

So i'm proud to have Officially opened Diablo, i mean Dave....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
any chance Dave'll be takin pics next saturday? :biggrin:
Dave does 1 or 2 photo runs each weekend, he doesn't specifically go with anyone, just likes going up Stationing himself somewhere for like 20 minutes and snap away @ random riders....

Please do not approach Dave and ask for pics, you will only be met with Anger and cuss words!... Dave Likes to ride his bike MORE than taking pictures, taking pictures is a hobby... (he usually does 13-15 runs before he does a photo run) If he happens to snap a pic of you in the process he will post it, if not... better luck next weekend....

I think it's too early in the season to be bothering Dave for pics! Lets not turn Dave into another "PinkShirt" photographer... where he will start asking for "Donations" for pics!

Just ride, if you happen to get a picture taken it will be posted.... bet?

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
my bad, i misinterpreted what was said. even tho it still would be insane to have a 30ft gap off a jump like that

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
Dave does 1 or 2 photo runs each weekend, he doesn't specifically go with anyone, just likes going up Stationing himself somewhere for like 20 minutes and snap away @ random riders....

Please do not approach Dave and ask for pics, you will only be met with Anger and cuss words!... Dave Likes to ride his bike MORE than taking pictures, taking pictures is a hobby... (he usually does 13-15 runs before he does a photo run) If he happens to snap a pic of you in the process he will post it, if not... better luck next weekend....

I think it's too early in the season to be bothering Dave for pics! Lets not turn Dave into another "PinkShirt" photographer... where he will start asking for "Donations" for pics!

Just ride, if you happen to get a picture taken it will be posted.... bet?
haha sounds good. not pushin ya for pics, always curious however! I'll have to keep my eyes out in this case for a yellow bike parked on any trees than :cheers:

Sep 23, 2007
nice photos man, and NICE HD camera footage...crisp and clear...

i'll buy you a beer everytime you ride diablo if you stop referring to yourself in the third person...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
For those who believe, I (WhoRyder AKA Steve) does not exist, ask everyone who was there....

I was the older looking guy with the Enduro! Everyone saw me! Seriously!

Sep 23, 2007
no one is questioning whether or not dave and steve are nice, nor their picture policy....

i might question the rims on his car though...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I just find it funny that you guys take pictures, post them on the net, then get all pissy about it. I'd get a camera and take time out of my riding if I gave a **** but I usually have too much fun on the bike. If I did get off and start snapping I wouldn't be a bitch about it and tell people **** like "I accidentally deleted them".

Maybe you're nice guys but you come across as arrogant assholes. It's asking if you got a shot of someone, if not say no, if yes post it up. I didn't ask you to follow me down the mountain.

Go paint your bike a new color or something.
Dude, u got it all wrong, Steve doesn't get pissy, Dave does.... Sounds to me like you're the angry one here...

Paint my bike another color, why, don't you like my black Enduro?

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005
i might question the rims on his car though...
I've been bustin' on Dave's rims for the last month or so:biggrin:

But seriously, both Dave and Steve were there. Met Steve on my first run when I was riding with Dave.

And for those questioning Dave's picture policy, well, maybe if you ask reaaaaaalllllyyyyy nicely and buy Dave a chicken sandwich at Bk or 30, he'll post a picture of you. But seriously, Dave doesn't want to post thousands of pictures, so he won't. I think you can live without a picture of yourself, and Dave can live without the hassle of posting hundreds of pictures. Whatever, opening day was sweet.

Instigatr

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
New Milford, NJ
Man i don't believe how many muscles are sore... My triceps, pecs, quads and shoulders are sore... not from crashing, but from the workout i had yesterday.... Been going to the gym, but the gym doesn;t prep you for a DH riding DAY.

I am Happy to Say that Dave was the first one this year to Officially open the mountain.... He was the first on the lift, the first on Greenhorn with BMXRACER.....

So i'm proud to have Officially opened Diablo, i mean Dave....

Steve, I think you left out one other first. Admit it.

Sep 23, 2007
But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
Evil shenanigans!!

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
Everyone knows i joke around in the forums... but at the mountain I'm sincerely nice to everyone... At least i try to be, even those whom i have had online quarrels with were met with kind words and laughter....

But whatever....

I personally think that the beef Huck has with me is more Personal and deep rooted, to bring up my family, my golden glove boxing years, my car, new rims, my job..... sounds more like jealousy to me....
Yeah, bringing stuff like that up on the board isn't cool at all....:plthumbsdown:

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
Evil shenanigans!!
i swear to god i will pistol whip the next person that says shenanigans. Hey farva whats the name of the restaurant with all the goofy **** on the walls? "oh you mean shenagins?"

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
its ok, I was the first to majorly f*ck up on the small box :biggrin:
Haha i saw someone case that thing getting onto it, and i think he had clips, cause he continued to flip forward off the side of it, still attached to this bike lol. it was a mess, but inevitable on that mud bog of a trail saturday lol.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Since i'm "selfish", a "jerk" an "a-hole", i'll go ahead and post another 10 More pics.... if I missed ya, maybe next weekend!

Enjoy!

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
thats cool WHORYDER or who ever you are to post so many GOOD PICS, its great to see them.( not that any of them are of me, but dont care.)peace

Status
Not open for further replies.