Quantcast

OPening Day Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
First I'd like to say thanks to the Trail crew for doing an Outstanding job, Dave and I (Steve) agree that the new features are awesome. It was a little wet, and they could have closed a few trails, but they left most open and let people Ride....

Video Can Be See @ http://www.vimeo.com/971430

Dev

Random Rider

Random Rider

Dev

Mr. David Tufino Himself!

Random:

Mr. David Tufino Himself (man was he HUCKING hard today)

Rob

Random

UPDATE: More PICS

Tweak Baby:

Droppin'

Looks like the NYCMTB crew left their Spandex Home! :-)

More Drops

Kicker Fun:

Salvation's 30Foot Gap:

As promised... 10 More pics.... if I missed ya, maybe next weekend!

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

A Quick Note to those who saw the Man down off the phantom drop. Dave and I were Disgusted with the Behavior from most of these immature kids running around. Laughing at someone who crashed and was down for 45 minutes is not cool, asking Mr. Tufino if he took pics and to show you guys the pics is just plain 'ol stupid!

Making Fun of a guy who is down is not cool! Grow up! U Know who you are.... no need to point fingers, it just wrong and not cool....

Anyways, great day today!

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
awesome pics dave took. his gear is sick too.

anybody know how the kid who fell of phantom is doing? i saw him crash from the lifts, and it wasnt a good site.

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
yeah, thats me! whoo-hoo. what a fun time. I would like to thank Mr. Tufino and Steven Rogers w/ the enderuo for taggin along today, shot some nice pics! Cant wait to see that vid. hope to be back asap!

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
looks good, was at bromont today,

i am in shock that kids were laughing at somone that fell. Hope the kid is ok, and the kids that were laughing, they will get theres in due time, i have no doubts about it

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
hey steve, i hate to be a BIG pain in the ass but, you took a couple of pics of me today, i had a brown demo 9 with red 2350s, fox 40 and yellow and black tld gear. you also got a pic of my friend and bro. my friend has a black yeti asx with white and red gear and a white rear rim. My bro has a raw socom with deemax and blk and white fox gear. if you could send me some pics id really appreciate it. if not thanks anyway.

- joe

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXROX
not cool. i hope you never get any pix now
how is it not cool? i asked him with respect. if he doesnt wanna send me pics okay, but why are you getting involved?
hes getting involved cause hes jealous that we were actually there today!!!!:lighten:

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
and btw, i was standing there as the kids were laughing and i remember the one kid asking him if he got a pic. i wish i jsut paid attention to who it was tho. but dont say that they have it coming to them, i dont wanna see anyone get hurt. its not cool

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
More pics will be posted later.... Jcaramia, yes Dave got a pic of you, i think Dave missed out on your buddy... will doublec heck!

Dev, Patience Buddy..... editing the pics takes some time Dave will eventually post another 20 by tomorrow afternoon, bare with him..... He's also editing the video for tonight, then he has to go out to Dinner with his Wife... :-)

Hey, it was not a "kid" who, he was a grown man with responsibilities, maybe a wife and kids (i hope he's okay).. to blatantly stand there and joke about someones misfortune is not cool, Dave and I do not condone that Behavior & we will not post pics (pics have been deleted) of the kids who have been behaving in this immature way!

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
More pics will be posted later.... Jcaramia, yes Dave got a pic of you, i think Dave missed out on your buddy... will doublec heck!

Dev, Patience Buddy..... editing the pics takes some time Dave will eventually post another 20 by tomorrow afternoon, bare with him..... He's also editing the video for tonight, then he has to go out to Dinner with his Wife... :-)

Hey, it was not a "kid" who, he was a grown man with responsibilities, maybe a wife and kids (i hope he's okay).. to blatantly stand there and joke about someones misfortune is not cool, Dave and I do not condone that Behavior & we will not post pics (pics have been deleted) of the kids who have been behaving in this immature way!
thanks so much! tell dave thanks for me. and yeah i hope that guys alright. does anybody know his name or who he is?

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
no i don't but i believe he was riding a green sunday if that helps. it may have been one of those demos tho

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Here are 4 more pics before i go out with my wife... I mean before Dave Goes Out With His Wife.... i'm losing it, my name is Steve!

Rob, i'll email you the pics tomorrow morning!

road2nowhere

Monkey
May 13, 2007
you take some pretty nasty photos. if you have any of me can you post them as well? i was riding a tan faith with white 888's. i have a crazy paint job on my helmet and my shirt said Z.KNUDSEN #12 on the back. thanks

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
you take some pretty nasty photos. if you have any of me can you post them as well? i was riding a tan faith with white 888's. i have a crazy paint job on my helmet and my shirt said Z.KNUDSEN #12 on the back. thanks
Sorry the only one I, i mean Dave took was of this one, not sure if you know him:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Video Posted, please follow Link!

http://www.vimeo.com/971430

If the video seems slow, give it tome to load, i got over 100 Views already and it's been up for 5 minutes.. :-) it's a decent video! Music is Ehh, i could not find anything else.... Enjoy, please leave your inputs!

Trav, i can't make it tomorrow going out with the wife to a party... :-)

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ

If the video seems slow, give it tome to load, i got over 100 Views already and it's been up for 5 minutes.. :-) it's a decent video! Music is Ehh, i could not find anything else.... Enjoy, please leave your inputs!

awesome vid! your camera is sick. haha i almost hit daves camera today if he doesnt remember haha.

cant wait to see the rest of the pics.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj

dang :P thats ok lol. see you next weekend! :cheers:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Thanks for the pictures WhoRyder, as always they are very sweet shots.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one in the Sam Hill gear but there was just too many. Atleast in the pictures the leatt looks like part of my helmet and doesn't stick out too much, like the chest protector.:redface:

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
that vid was awesome steve, that very last shot, the guy crashed, you just cant see. i look forward to doing it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.