Quantcast

'Operation Exodus': Louisiana Sheriff Taps Locals For Emergency Security Plan

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Count the number of black people in that video. I'm coming up with zero. That combined with the fact that this is titled 'Operation Exodus' makes me think that this is for the next time there's a natural disaster and the darkies try to rise up or escape from their slums. Basically this is cover so the deputies themselves don't get criticized for firing on them like after Katrina...

greengreer

Monkey
Apr 27, 2008
NC
They bough a .50 cal machine-gun to put on their "War Wagon", sounds like someones ready for 2012.

Seriously though, what terrorist is gonna attack Louisiana? Like what Dave Attell said about terrorist attacks at bus depots: "Somebody's already done this b*tch"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if there was a southern edition....it would fly off the racks...

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD

Seriously? Throw a $2 off dinner coupon at Denny's at those old guys and you will be able to walk right past them.

Deen added he'd been mulling such a plan since the 9/11 attacks -- but he denied to the Times that he was creating a militia. "We run from that word," he said. "We're just the opposite [of] that word."
Welllll, technically, not the opposite, just substitute law enforcement for military.

mi·li·tia
   /mɪˈlɪʃə/ Show Spelled[mi-lish-uh] Show IPA
–noun
a body of citizens enrolled for military service, and called out periodically for drill but serving full time only in emergencies.
a body of citizen soldiers as distinguished from professional soldiers.
all able-bodied males considered by law eligible for military service.
a body of citizens organized in a paramilitary group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights against the presumed interference of the federal government.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Seriously? Throw a $2 off dinner coupon at Denny's at those old guys and you will be able to walk right past them.
I was thinking that myself.

Look at the guy towards the right in khakis and a white shirt. Seems to already be going into cardiac arrest.