Quantcast

Opie's Whine du Jour

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Airtravel...

who in their right mind allows their 4-5 year old child to have a WHISTLE on an airplane??!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
Are you serious? :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yup, mom asked the child to stop, then asked for the whistle... the child's response? To blow the whistle, then hit mom in the head with it, then blow it again.

Mom's response? To look disdainfully at dad.

I might have gotten annoyed if it wasn't so funny.

SkaredShtles said:
Parents like that should be banned from life.
:rofl:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
LordOpie said:
Yup, mom asked the child to stop, then asked for the whistle... the child's response? To blow the whistle, then hit mom in the head with it, then blow it again.

Mom's response? To look disdainfully at dad.
I saw part of some nanny show the other night where this 5 year old was hitting and kicking his mom. Reminded me to leave the TV off. I think getting spanked as a child with an section of orange Hot Wheels track eliminated the thought of ever striking one of my parents.

That sh1t hurt!

Fshflys

Monkey
Jun 29, 2005
LordOpie said:
Airtravel...

who in their right mind allows their 4-5 year old child to have a WHISTLE on an airplane??!!
Probably my f#$king next door neighbor!!!!!! Their kid walks around with one in his mouth for hours.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
stinkyboy said:
I think getting spanked as a child with an section of orange Hot Wheels track eliminated the thought of ever striking one of my parents.

That sh1t hurt!

We must have had the same parents. All my track mysteriously disappeared and I never asked for replacement.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
why wouldn't you ask the flight attendent to take away the whistle?

if this was especially loud passenger, most people would do that.

J

JRB

I just listened to a guy talk for 3 solid hours on two flights last night. HTF did he end up behind me on two flights???

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Not as bad as having the worlds fatest bitch next to you who insists on having the only barrior against her fat rolls, the arm rest, in the up posistion. Or the guy who has a cleft pallet and sleeps the whole flight with his mouth open.... oh, wait, that guy sits behind me in english class. :mumble: