Quantcast

Opinion on these sandals?

mattmcmanus

Chimp
Oct 7, 2013
Hey guys,

I have been a cyclist for years. My brother as well, he was actually damn good back in his day. We both started a sandal company recently, and I wanted to get the Ride Monkey opinion on if you guys would wear them after riding/while washing your bikes/around the races.

Our website is: www.BokosUSA.com

We are a brand new company, so any insight, tips, hate, love, or comments is super helpful and appreciated!

Ride on,
Matt

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Can you run in those?

You know who ELSE is a runner? I Are Baboon. You should send him and PM and make sure he knows about these sweet new running sandals.

mattmcmanus

Chimp
Oct 7, 2013
You could run in them, but they really aren't "running" sandals like a barefoot shoe. But they are really good after getting out of your running or cycling shoes. We wear them before and after working out - easy to slip on, anti-odor, all the good stuff. :)

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Someone should make sandals that support your feet. Wearing your sandals all the time isn't a great idea.

mattmcmanus

Chimp
Oct 7, 2013
Someone should make sandals that support your feet. Wearing your sandals all the time isn't a great idea.
You're totally right my man. Wearing shoes or sandals without arch support all day is not good for your feet. That being said, when it comes to post-workout, around the campsite, while washing / working on your bikes, around the house getting all your gear ready, etc. - these are a nice option. As long as you're not wearing them 24/7..