Quantcast

ordered my fixie!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
i ordered my fixie from se on friday. i should be here by tomorrow. i already got my cog to convert it to fixed. im just waiting on the bike. my plan is to slowly upgrade the parts and then finally get a soma delancey frame to have the bike i actually want. this one is just for me to get started. im so stoked!

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I'm digging the color combo on that. Looks like a hard core dh Mavic setup, road style.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
haha yeah operations manager for performance bike store 53. pretty scary eh? how do you like the bullhorns instead of drops? i was thinking about bullhorns or mustache bars.
it's one of the reasons I got that bike plus that it was $320 :D

I do like horns, in some respect, they're more comfortable than my roadie drops.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
stick with the drops for a while and enjoy it, then when you do switch to bullhorns, it'll be like a new bike? :)

42-16

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i struggled with the choice between bullhorns and drops. I finally decided on the drops because they seemed more ‘pracitcle.’ I have found though that since I am running lazy brakes and not hoods that the bullhorns would have been the better choice because the drops curve so steeply there’s nothing really to hold on out there and I don’t spend hardly anytime in the drops.
I’m going to look for some bull horns today.