Quantcast

Ordering a custom hardtail

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
hes got the cash, cause hes spending it on frivalous things. you could use that money for something use full, like a local bikes for kids organization, a boys and girls club or something. i just think that spending $2100 on a custom frame is unneccacary and it pisses me off.

and whats so wrong with your present bike that you feel the need to get a new $2100 custom frame. if youve done all that you claim to have done then your bike cant suck that much
you moron why would you want to spend monkey on a charity when you could buy a bike. You have to look after number one and if it makes him happy it makes him happy.

I just bought a track wheelset because it was black and green and had no performace benifits over my old one. I spend 700 on it. Does that make you happy?

I think that paying for a custom built frame with exactly the right geometery is awesome.

If I had a well paying job i would do it in a hear beat.

and fly fishing is more expensive than bait casting.
Also mountain biking is not all about having crappy equipment and hucking down the mountain.

Some people think in a different way. Have the best equipment possible and win.

your a stupid little punk who hardly ever rides their bike and has like 10 posts a day on a bike forum.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
ohh one more thing your the kid that say stuff like. "man if my bike had X amount of travel I could hit that." Or if I had a dowhill bike I would be so fast. NOW YOU DO. so you can put up or shut up.