Quantcast

Ordering from E-13

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I am trying to order an 06' SRS but I can't get the store to work on the website. I want all the new features of the new guide so I am hesitant to order from a random website. :help: PLEASE! Also, did the mounts for the guide plate change for 06'? Would it fit my 05' Ventana?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The store part of the site isn't active yet. Call Jonas on Monday. Check the fit charts for compatibility.

also, I thought you couldn't ride anymroe due to the concussion?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Transcend said:
The store part of the site isn't active yet. Call Jonas on Monday. Check the fit charts for compatibility.

also, I thought you couldn't ride anymroe due to the concussion?

Pfffff. I can't quit. It would be like.... I can't think of something good to say, but I picked myself up a TLD MotoX helmet. I'm taking about 5 months off and then going to ease myself into racing and hitting Whistler. I am done skiing for this winter though and can't play lacrosse this Spring.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
There are now two standards for chainguide mounting. There's ISCG, which is the original, and now there's ISCG '05, which uses a bigger bolt circle diameter. You're gonna need to get the standard ISCG/bb flange mount model (you can mount it either way) when you get your guide.

Sorry to hear that your ski season's over. That's a bummer.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I think the plates did change because they said the LG1 stuff won't work on an older SRS. Don't quote me on that but im pretty sure i read that in a post by DW.

Sorry to hear about ski season since i just started my snow one yesterday with my first day of boarding ever.

I dunno about racing though u may wanna become a freehucker or something racing ull find urself going balls to the wall hemi style and maybe hurting urself again.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
mobius said:
I dunno about racing though u may wanna become a freehucker or something racing ull find urself going balls to the wall hemi style and maybe hurting urself again.
Nothing new. My life is balls to the wall.:rolleyes:

Not racing constantly. I am a freerider at heart. I just like to think I'm a racer. I find myself at the skate park alot and dirt jumping.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
ThePriceSeliger said:
Thats how I roll. I love being Evil.
go to hell then, se e if i care.. angels really are true ya know ... 73% of america says believes in them so they must be true.....

wheres me freaskin beeer ??