Quantcast

Oregon Race this weekend???

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Anyone attending the race this weekend at Willamette Pass? The husband and I will be there! :D

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
MUTOLI said:
Anyone attending the race this weekend at Willamette Pass? The husband and I will be there! :D
I didn't know there was one at Willamette Pass, but the weekend after that there's one on Mt. Hood (Scott Graham Memorial), which I'll be going to.

Do you have a link to more info. on Willamette?

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Hey, I might be up for hood if I've healed up decently by then. Probably have to put some insulation on my top tube so I don't hurt my you-hu more. And maybe a little boys cup (lol). I'm not kidding

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
radjockette said:
Hey, I might be up for hood if I've healed up decently by then. Probably have to put some insulation on my top tube so I don't hurt my you-hu more. And maybe a little boys cup (lol). I'm not kidding
It hurts me to even acknowledge your injury, feeling any better, tho?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I'll be there!! Not to race, just to spectate. I'll be the one with both arms in casts (I'm not kidding)!!! The courses are good, especially the expert/pro course, and practice on saturday is almost all day long (and uses the lifts!). I'll be cheering loud for you all, and trying to figure out how to hold my video camera!!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
I'll be there!! Not to race, just to spectate. I'll be the one with both arms in casts (I'm not kidding)!!! The courses are good, especially the expert/pro course, and practice on saturday is almost all day long (and uses the lifts!). I'll be cheering loud for you all, and trying to figure out how to hold my video camera!!
It was good meeting you this weekend. Thanks for coming and cheering us on. I really enjoyed the courses. They were super fun..

Good luck with your arms!!!!

~Joy

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
It was good meeting you this weekend. Thanks for coming and cheering us on. I really enjoyed the courses. They were super fun..

Good luck with your arms!!!!

~Joy
Yeah, I'm glad I went. At first I wasn't sure if I should go because I was afraid it was just going to make me mad that I couldn't ride. But I'm glad I did now because I really had fun yelling and cheering. Hopefully next time we run into each other at a race we're both on bikes!!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
Yeah, I'm glad I went. At first I wasn't sure if I should go because I was afraid it was just going to make me mad that I couldn't ride. But I'm glad I did now because I really had fun yelling and cheering. Hopefully next time we run into each other at a race we're both on bikes!!
sounds like a plan! :thumb: