Quantcast

Oregon State Champion is.................

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The new Oregon State XC champion is Heidi! She's all modest and stuff so I thought I would take this opportunity to embarass her.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Well, I won the Championship race, but I didn't do the whole series since I just moved here. The race was awesome - out in Oakridge. I won money, got a 6 pack of beer, a t-shirt, a waterbottle, and a medal!!!!! :thumb:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Congrats.... What beer did you win? They should award the podium finishers with different levels of beer. First place something real good and cold, 2nd, maybe something good, but not as good as 1st, and sorta cold... and 3rd would be something like warm bud.... hey, its still beer.......

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
oly said:
Congrats.... What beer did you win? They should award the podium finishers with different levels of beer. First place something real good and cold, 2nd, maybe something good, but not as good as 1st, and sorta cold... and 3rd would be something like warm bud.... hey, its still beer.......
LOL - that would be hilarious, it was McTarnahans. I was just happy to win money, I never expected that. I'm spoiled about beer with the Deschutes Brewery, and Bend Brewing Company here in town.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Heidi said:
LOL - that would be hilarious, it was McTarnahans. I was just happy to win money, I never expected that. I'm spoiled about beer with the Deschutes Brewery, and Bend Brewing Company here in town.
Mc T's is a good beer, used to drink it alot when i lived in portland. Black Butte Porter, and Mirror Pond are on my top 10 of favorite beers.... dont know the other brewery..

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Yeah, spoiled would be a good word. Darn good beer and so many versions to choose from! Last month we were down there right after the rains for a few days of riding and I ran into Mark DeJ at the Bend and he recommended the double hop. Great brew! but, whew! A little too much for right after a long ride and before dinner...

Congrats.