Quantcast

O'Reilly on Letterman

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Who the **** are M16? Did he mean MI6 perhaps?

I'd say the percentage seems about right. Trouble is it's the important 60%..

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Dude doesn't even know the name of the intelligence agencies in question... What a dick.

"..Less intelligence than a tree of condiments.."

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
personally i d like to put oreilly, limbaugh and hannity in a giant blender... flick the switch to MAX and make a giant republican f__CK head milkshake...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
partsbara said:
personally i d like to put oreilly, limbaugh and hannity in a giant blender... flick the switch to MAX and make a giant republican f__CK head milkshake...
I just wanted to post here because Partsy did. Pity I can't see the video on this connection...sounds a tad amusing.

MD

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
video can be found on MSN. I despise O'Reilly but I watched the clip and found him to sound more reasonable than Letterman...in spite of his M16 mistake...

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
In response to one of O'Reilly's examples of the school in Wisconsin...

IIRC, that school was putting on a play. One of the songs in the play is set to the tune of Silent Night, but has the lyrics that he read on the show. So, it wasn't that the school changed the lyrics, but it is simply part of a play. I'll try to find a link for that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The best part of it all is what O'Reilly has said previously about Letterman
That's because Mr. Letterman is a smart guy who can spot a phony with telescopic accuracy and expects his guests to bring something to the table. If a guest begins to sink on this show, the bottom is a long way down.
Source

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
Old Man G Funk said:
In response to one of O'Reilly's examples of the school in Wisconsin...

IIRC, that school was putting on a play. One of the songs in the play is set to the tune of Silent Night, but has the lyrics that he read on the show. So, it wasn't that the school changed the lyrics, but it is simply part of a play. I'll try to find a link for that.
Found a link for it here:

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/12/21/oreilly_wrong_again_school_never_rewrote_silent_night_lyrics.php

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
A damn ugly brew there mate...probably like one of N8's martinis.