Quantcast

O'Riely factor...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by fluff
Can you back that statement up or is it simply conjecture?

I ask because the following article would dispute your claim..

While i honestly cant give you any numbers, i think i can safely say that young kids east of cali and south of new jersey dont get their view of politics from talk radio hosts like Rush Limbaugh. In fact, im probably the only person i know in my age group that has ever listened to Rush Limbaugh (who is an idiot)
Most, of the few that are interested, probably get their twisted information from super slanted sources like MTV, CNN and their sometimes biased educators.
Cable TV, barring Foxnews....i think is largely liberal, and is the most watched source for political information.

I think that everyone's problem with Bill O'reilly is that he invaded the coveted liberal airspace and started speaking his mind. Of course people get pissed, but i think its worth watching just to see a different point of view.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I'm a little confused...are you saying that most kids east of California and south of Jersery just don't care, or are too stupid to care?

Those are the most dangerous kind, because they will tend to follow whoever is yelling the loudest. And it ain't been liberals lately :)